OT: Important Weather Message | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Important Weather Message

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Have only ever been there once. I went with a female coworker and she covered the room.

It’s not as nice as you’d expect.

Jello bed?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wanna buy a lake house? Good 2nd or 4th property

I h8 real estate.

Why get dragged down by property taxes when every crypto forks biweekly and other people bring the dupes in.

Zero effort, zero human interaction.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not sure. I Know this is a converted lake house built on a hill of glacial rock , so probably not deep enough. The well is shallow and sucks, the septic system sucks and I'm sure the pipes are too shallow. Nice place to live while my daughters in the school system I want her in, but she graduates in 16 months. In 16 months and one day there will be a moving truck in front of my house. I'm done. Lol country living. Not for me. I put my time in for my family. Next stop somewhere near an Arbys

No running water - that’s really rough.

I’m sure there is an Arby’s near a palm tree somewhere...I recommend that one.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure. I Know this is a converted lake house built on a hill of glacial rock , so probably not deep enough. The well is shallow and sucks, the septic system sucks and I'm sure the pipes are too shallow. Nice place to live while my daughters in the school system I want her in, but she graduates in 16 months. In 16 months and one day there will be a moving truck in front of my house. I'm done. Lol country living. Not for me. I put my time in for my family. Next stop somewhere near an Arbys
Isn't a well supposed to suck? Just saying.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom