Impatient Nebraskan | The Boneyard

Impatient Nebraskan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So I figured I should ask before the excitement of the season starts, but I now live in Nebraska and I am just curious for opinions as to when/if my Biys in Blue will join either the Big Ten or Big East, either would have them play in Nebraska (Nebraska or Creighton) so I just really really hope it happens soon!

Reaction Score
If UCONN ever plays as close to me as Nebraska I will be there. I'm only about 5 1/2 hrs from Omaha. I would spend an extra day to visit the zoo. I hear it's a good one. Heck, I would probably settle for Chicago.

Last edited:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
So I figured I should ask before the excitement of the season starts, but I now live in Nebraska and I am just curious for opinions as to when/if my Biys in Blue will join either the Big Ten or Big East, either would have them play in Nebraska (Nebraska or Creighton) so I just really really hope it happens soon!

Omaha or Lincoln? Both really cool areas. My brother is in school at UNL

Reaction Score

My sister lived in Omaha for nearly 20 years, and her in-laws still live out there.

Reaction Score
If UCONN ever plays as close to me as Nebraska I will be there. I'm only about 5 1/2 hrs from Omaha. I would spend an extra day to visit the zoo. I hear it's a good one. Heck, I would probably settle for Chicago.

The zoo is phenomenal. One of the best.

Reaction Score
Big East? Really?

We're going to the ACC or Big Ten. Most likely the Big Ten. They love us.

Reaction Score
Big East? Really?

We're going to the ACC or Big Ten. Most likely the Big Ten. They love us.
They loved Rutgers more. How is that working out?

Reaction Score
I like that the premise of this thread is that we know something of that scale is happening but no one is talking about it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
GO SIT IN THE CORNER. I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN TO USE THAT LANGUAGE "big east" SO DISRESPECTFUL.

:D

Reaction Score
Dumb comparison. And they actually might love us more than Rutgers.
Love us more than Rutgers? Then why are they cashing BIG checks and we are cashing lose change. Also, not agreeing with my post is no reason to call it Dumb. Convince me with civil conversation.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I play basketball at a small college in Lincoln

Did you ever visit the Sunken Gardens? I went to Lincoln once and was told I had to see it. It was okay I guess. After that, I went to a Taco John's and then bought a hammer at Menard's.

Reaction Score
So you guys don't know whether or not the good guys will be in the big ten anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom