Imagine these 2 on the same team | The Boneyard

Imagine these 2 on the same team

Reaction Score
Here's another YouTube vid featuring a Paige and Azzi workout:

It seems to me that all of these exercises are about going to the rim, something that both are capable of doing but that only Slim is currently doing in games. In high school Azzi was a downhill player at all times. Her preference was to rush at the rim, stop and sink her beautiful little floater. Or she would step one way or the other to get clear for her lightning fast release. You've seen Fudd do this repeatedly on her early vids. Once she gets back to that, we'll see a scoring machine.
Also, watching Caitlin Clark play this year (again), she also rushes the basket--but she doesn't stop. She'll make the shots, then often winds up hitting the floor hard. That can't be good for her body, especially as it is a repetitive practice. Scary.
A fun note about Paige: if you watch her bring the ball up-court, you'll occasionally see her dribble with her fist instead of with the flat of her hand. Makes me laugh and seems to be her way of adding a little panache to her game while also having fun.

Reaction Score
I do not have to imagine anymore. It was right before our eyes. It was not a miracle as people on this forum anticipated and held their breath for many months. Maybe the miracle will happen after 10 games playing together.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I do not have to imagine anymore. It was right before our eyes. It was not a miracle as people on this forum anticipated and held their breath for many months. Maybe the miracle will happen after 10 games playing together.
These two are like a fine wine. They will mellow and improve with age, and we get to watch. :) Imagine for a moment how good these two (Batman & Robin) will be "together" 2 years from now. :eek: question is.......which one is the Batman? :rolleyes:

Jim

Reaction Score
A fun note about Paige: if you watch her bring the ball up-court, you'll occasionally see her dribble with her fist instead of with the flat of her hand. Makes me laugh and seems to be her way of adding a little panache to her game while also having fun.
Hard to get called for palming the ball if you don't use the palm. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom