I'm worried that we are taking the elevator. | The Boneyard

I'm worried that we are taking the elevator.

Reaction Score
When Ollie started his opening words were exactly what I wanted to hear. Build up the program one step at a time. 2014 we got on the escalator, we rose to the top quickly. Olllie was a superstar, and expectations went thru the roof. The next year brought us back to earth and impatience started, we stop looking to build and started looking for immediate solutions. Now impatience is at an unprecedented level and I worried we are looking for the elevator and not building a stable program. I am all behind Ollie but I feel like we are looking for the easy way to the top. Doing so might make us lose the UCONN identity. That of being Gritty, tough, loyal, and family.

Reaction Score
Nah. In the last 5 years college basketball has come to resemble the NFL. Everyone is basically a free agent after the season. It has gotten to the point of ridiculousness. They should basically hold a draft every spring. The original idea that players need to sit out a year does zero anymore. If they wanted to change things in a serious way don't let players practice with the team for the year either. But they don't so they should just let them go play as free agents each year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom