Im sure you'll be reading that TAMU | The Boneyard

Im sure you'll be reading that TAMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
is over-rated, they were only ranked that high cause they are the defending champs... guards arent good, the Purdue loss, the refs are scared of Geno and they shouldv'e T'ed him up, after they lost Colson & Adams, Dolson palms the ball, Bria always goes over the back, not impressed with Lewis, OOC, RPI, SOS, Hayes is still inconsistant, was that a frostie in Moriah's hand .... BLAH BLAH BLAH!

those comments have me cracking up, I love it! GO HUSKIES

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Hey, sometimes you can get Virginia and Ball State on the schedule, and sometimes you can't. C'est la vie...

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
is over-rated, they were only ranked that high cause they are the defending champs... guards arent good, the Purdue loss, the refs are scared of Geno and they shouldv'e T'ed him up, after they lost Colson & Adams, Dolson palms the ball, Bria always goes over the back, not impressed with Lewis, OOC, RPI, SOS, Hayes is still inconsistant, was that a frostie in Moriah's hand .... BLAH BLAH BLAH!

You left out that Dolson is a hack and the dirtiest player in WCBB.

And you forgot something. I fixed your post.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Don't forget the part about Stef being the dirtiest player in wcbb! roflmao!

DD beat me to this one by about 30 seconds! lol

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

LOL If other fans weren't saying those things, then we'd have things to worry about. I have a glass of wine in my hand and couldn't be happier.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
LOL If other fans weren't saying those things, then we'd have things to worry about. I have a glass of wine in my hand and couldn't be happier.
10:30 on a weeknight? Lovin' it.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
lookin for your bottle as I extend my empty glass

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Hilarious. They also said Kelly couldn't guard the "elite" forwards in the game. Um, Chiney, anyone? Pretty elite. I would pick Kelly Faris as the 3 or 4 on my starting five over anyone in the country.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
You left out that Dolson is a hack and the dirtiest player in WCBB.

And you forgot something. I fixed your post.
But there was some positive stuff, too. Like UConn will contend in two years!

Seriously delusional stuff.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

So not this year or next year. We have to wait two years just to be a contender? Let's hope.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Here is another - I don't think it was as much UCONN's offense as it was Texas A&M's inability to play defense.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Here is another - I don't think it was as much UCONN's offense as it was Texas A&M's inability to play defense.

And I'm sure, conversely, it was not as much UConn's defense as Texas A&M's inability to play offense.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
you all pretty much hit the nail on the head but there was one more sentiment that you forgot - that UCONN will get blown out and exposed by Baylor, and by "2 degrees of separation" (so to speak) will prove that tennessee is better than UCONN because we will have lost by a much higher margin. (that last part I added, but the first part about us getting blown out by Baylor and being exposed is all over their board too).

i realize we aren't supposed to drag stuff over here and the mods may not like it, but i don't see this as bad. it's good to know what other fans are saying, and it certainly gives UCONN fans a reason to laugh.

BTW you also missed the predictions that tennessee will land (Davis), Reimer, Deshields, Russell, Scaife, and then they will "take" one other top player as well. i literally spit out my coffee when i read that one.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

It's not delusional. We will contend in two years. And this year and next year too.

Wonder when they are gonna contend???? ;)

JS

Reaction Score
i realize we aren't supposed to drag stuff over here and the mods may not like it, but i don't see this as bad. it's good to know what other fans are saying, and it certainly gives UCONN fans a reason to laugh.
All the orange statements you guys presented made me laugh too.

Not surprised they'd sympathize with a fellow Texas school, but didn't realize the Sam Houston State board was so active or so delusional.

277155_150513765033168_7063757_n.jpg

p.s.: What shouldn't be dragged over is inflammatory stuff.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
You forgot one.... Geno arranges the schedule so he has A WEEK to prepare for a big game. (I guess having finals doesn't count since down there they probably don't have final exams.)

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Knock, Knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who? Knock, Knock. Who's there. Banana. Banana who? Knock, Knock . Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad you don't play UConn anymore?
A little variation on an old joke, but the joke is on who, these days? Orange-eyed jealousy is a hoops season's best holiday gift.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Hey, Im sure UConn would be happy to resume the annual game, and then these silly degrees of separation analyses wouldn't be necessary. Would be good for WBB in general. Might help the attendance issues in CT that they are so interested in too. Am I missing something?

Reaction Score
Nice to know that, even with Maya gone, the passion for UCONN Women's basketball is still thriving!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
You forgot one.... Geno arranges the schedule so he has A WEEK to prepare for a big game. (I guess having finals doesn't count since down there they probably don't have final exams.)
It's not the week. It's the week before BAYLOR. And you know Geno arranged that.

Fixed your colors too.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Hey, Im sure UConn would be happy to resume the annual game, and then these silly degrees of separation analyses wouldn't be necessary. Would be good for WBB in general. Might help the attendance issues in CT that they are so interested in too. Am I missing something?
Yes you are.... Geno's and CD's thoughts on the matter.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Geno and CD didn't cancel the series. I'd bet money they'd agree to resume it if offered. UConn doesn't need it, nor do the other guys, but WCBB could really use that game. Geno has shown time and time again he'll do what he can to be of benefit to the sport. For a smart-ass, he has a well-developed sense of noblesse oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom