I'm Still Proud Of This Team | The Boneyard

I'm Still Proud Of This Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Our future is bright and thank you to the Seniors who laid the cornerstone this year.

I'm a glass half full guy so I'm very happy this gave me an excuse to start drinking at 10:30am on a Holiday weekend.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Especially proud that they stayed out of the newspaper for off-field issues and they have done well in the classroom.

For the seniors they have had plenty of opportunities to see that actions matter and that there are differences between winning organizations culture's and losing organizations culture's.

Reaction Score
Hats off because they fight like hell. But, but they need the coaches to give them the tools to win with a real game plan, opportunities to make plays, and some game management.

Reaction Score
Our future is bright and thank you to the Seniors who laid the cornerstone this year.

I'm a glass half full guy so I'm very happy this gave me an excuse to start drinking at 10:30am on a Holiday weekend.
I think my problem was I went the whole game sober.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I think my problem was I went the whole game sober.

Great job getting to the game, Nich! That's the way to #BleedBlue

10 years ago I'd have been right next to you.

But, as the parents get older I've realized I need to appreciate as much time with them as possible. Flying to Tampa on Christmas wasn't an option.

Reaction Score

Well said. I' proud of them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek