I'm Sorry But I Love Our Team and I Just Had to Say It. | The Boneyard

I'm Sorry But I Love Our Team and I Just Had to Say It.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's the demonstrative closeness they have with each other, or the fits and starts this year for them and us, or just what kind of young women they have proven themselves to be, but I truly understand Geno when he says that he has never been prouder of a team. I know that I am very proud to be a fan of theirs as well. Tonight, as far as I am concerned, I will be rooting for members of my family, members of our family.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's the demonstrative closeness they have with each other, or the fits and starts this year for them and us, or just what kind of young women they have proven themselves to be, but I truly understand Geno when he says that he has never been prouder of a team. I know that I am very proud to be a fan of theirs as well. Tonight, as far as I am concerned, I will be rooting for members of my family, members of our family.
Well said.

Reaction Score
I love these kids. I just feel happy when I see the way they behave outside of the games. I'm not getting any younger, but it lifts my spirits to see how much they genuinely like to be with each other.
How about today?

Reaction Score
I love these kids so much that I think I’m going to get season tickets again........!!

Reaction Score
I swear I'm just "Hypnotized" by our 2020-21 team:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom