I'm ready for some football... | The Boneyard

I'm ready for some football...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Need this badly. Tall order to fill but heavy rain has been a good friend at the Rent. I hope they pre-soak the field and this a between tackles bash fest.

Reaction Score
Need this badly. Tall order to fill but heavy rain has been a good friend at the Rent. I hope they pre-soak the field and this a between tackles bash fest.

Reaction Score
Very possible that the rain might be gone by the time game time rolls around. Most of the heavy stuff will be to East and South of the Rent at game time.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Very possible that the rain might be gone by the time game time rolls around. Most of the heavy stuff will be to East and South of the Rent at game time.
Not something we want.

Reaction Score
We’ve got a chance. Push!! Idiots made this spread!
I really think they're so close to putting it all together. Roberson is a good game away from completely making the offense look different. Am I delulu? Maybe a little, but if Roberson can hook up with the receivers in the passing game then the running game is going to run wild.

Reaction Score
I really think they're so close to putting it all together. Roberson is a good game away from completely making the offense look different. Am I delulu? Maybe a little, but if Roberson can hook up with the receivers in the passing game then the running game is going to run wild.
I don’t think we’re very close to putting it all together lol these previous 3 games have been disgusting. But I still have hope! We’ve got plenty of games left

Reaction Score
I still have hope too.....but....we gotta get some support from our offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom