I'm over it... | The Boneyard

I'm over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let me just preface this by saying I want us to be in a P5 league as much as anyone, and I'm disappointed that we are where we are. I have been so busy the last 4 months and haven't posted much but I've had time to check the BY at least twice a week for any signs of hope and I know how we all feel today.

That being said, I'm over it. After seeing the documents, the presentation that's come out and to still be turned down for whatever reason I'm over it. There's only so much we can control and it's really continue to donate, go and support the teams in all sports as much as possible. If you can't physically go, watch and help with the ratings. That's really all we, as alumni, fans, etc can control.

I have extreme confidence in Benedict and Herbst about where this university is now and where it is headed, both academically and athletically.

So until/if we are stuck in this AAC hell instead of degrading it, let's try to help build it up and in turn build up our football program so when/if the ACC or B1G calls we are ready and the best option around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom