I'm optimistic. | The Boneyard

I'm optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm optimistic that this nightmare will be over soon, we'll have a new head coach and new hope come the new year.

Reaction Score
I think we can can finish the season on an up note. And I'll be watching our guys and rooting for the Huskies!

I'm optomisitc that I'll have a lot of problems dragging my to the next two home games.

Reaction Score
I'm excited to see what Cochran can do as a starter. The comments from the players indicate that they are pumped by the switch to Cochran, I get the feeling that Casey is popular on the team and is a leader. If he can inspire a team like his dad we might be in for a surprise.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Looking forward to seeing what CC can do, just wish I could watch game on a real channel and not my phone. ESPN3 suxass.

Reaction Score
I'm excited to see what Cochran can do as a starter. The comments from the players indicate that they are pumped by the switch to Cochran, I get the feeling that Casey is popular on the team and is a leader. If he can inspire a team like his dad we might be in for a surprise.

Agree with you Mr. Mets. He has looked poised, confident and been a leader on the field as a QB has to be in spite of limited action. Has worn the headsets for almost 2 years plus came in early (January) graduating early from
his high school. It is his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate