I'm old enough to know better, | The Boneyard

I'm old enough to know better,

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
but I was in chat at halftime asserting "there's no way this one gets away from us".

Reaction Score
but I was in chat at halftime asserting "there's no way this one gets away from us".

We were clearly the better team in the first half, definitely more talented. Obviously our players and coaches thought the same. :(

12-2 on penalties played a huge factor, but our offense seemed to go into a shell after the interception.

I still go to the question why did we put Michael Carter back into the ridiculous Michigan game after he hurt his elbow?

Last edited:

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
We were clearly the better team in the first half, definitely more talented. Obviously our players and coaches thought the same. :(

12-2 on penalties played a huge factor, but our offense seemed to go into a shell after the interception.

I still go to the question why did we put Michael Carter back into the ridiculous Michigan game after he hurt his elbow?
nate Carter?

Reaction Score
No Brewton hurt his elbow, Carter his shoulder, Houston his ankle.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought Carter missed a series or two of the Michigan game because he hurt his elbow and then came back into the game with a white sleeve on his injured arm?

Reaction Score
Brewton broke his elbow. Carter separated his shoulder and had season ending surgery. Houston was out with an ankle injury and is also nursing a shoulder injury.

Reaction Score
carter pewterschmidt.
and, like ol carter, we just have to learn to keep our eyes on the prize until the final horn.

stuff happens on the way to learning to be a good team. this would be one of those stuffs.

no whining.
on to more winning.
i like our chances.

So do I. They looked like a real team.

The TV production looked just fine to me. Low budget but quite competent. Couple of nitty things that might have been better but they were just fine especially if they were containing costs.

Reaction Score
The mystery is why in the heck we went away from running Burns the second half when we were chewing them up. Just a really bad half by the OC.

Reaction Score
The mystery is why in the heck we went away from running Burns the second half when we were chewing them up. Just a really bad half by the OC.
Did UConn attempt a pass after that interception? Other than the one into the flat? I did not see one but I could not watch a portion of the fourth quarter. Our new one month old grandson was in the house and we were distracted.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm an aging Jets fan too. Pumped for today's game which I won't see because FOX 61 can't get over Tom Brady. My bad.
This explains the time you wandered for hours through Michael's craft store looking for the foot long Coney Island hot dogs.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Sorry, I'm an aging Jets fan too. Pumped for today's game which I won't see because FOX 61 can't get over Tom Brady. My bad.
Im a Giants fan. Had the same issue with FOX. But i have one of the voice activated remotes from xfinity and said “New York Giants” and magically there they were. I didn't think it possible but somehow i got the NY FOX feed. It was not high def but therr it was.

Reaction Score
Im a Giants fan. Had the same issue with FOX. But i have one of the voice activated remotes from xfinity and said “New York Giants” and magically there they were. I didn't think it possible but somehow i got the NY FOX feed. It was not high def but therr it was.

I also have Xfinity, Xfinity has the NY CBS station but not the Fox NY station. Giants must have been on CBS, Jets were on FOX

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I also have Xfinity, Xfinity has the NY CBS station but not the Fox NY station. Giants must have been on CBS, Jets were on FOX
Whatever it was, I don’t have the NY local outlets, and somehow I got it even though it wasn’t in my channel guide. Strange but for once I couldn’t complain about Xfinity. I actually have few problems with them. Probably just cursed myself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom