I'm holding my nose and rooting for Puke against Syrexcuse tomorrow | The Boneyard

I'm holding my nose and rooting for Puke against Syrexcuse tomorrow

Reaction Score
This game comes on before ours tomorrow and I'm watching. Rat face has them in the tourney already so I just don't want 'Cuse in period. They should lose to Duke and L'Ville which will make them 16-14 and 8-9. IF they beat GA Tech (already lost to them) I don't think they should be in at 17-14 and 9-9. They aren't winning the ACC tourney.

I know we need a miracle to get in NCAA but if UConn is in the NIT I want Syrexcuse there too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Agreed. We know that ESPN has been all over the ACC hype train and are saying 10-11 get in. I'm hoping Cuse loses the next 4 (counting ACC tourney) and get left out. At 16-16 they would have to be out.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I would not be shocked to see some 16-13 or 15-14 type records in the dance from P5 schools.

Reaction Score
Really a win-win situation here. Either Syracuse loses and their tourney hopes are potentially dashed, or Duke loses and our Syracuse win looks a little better in the event that there is some miracle scenario out there in which UConn is considered for an at-large.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If the NCAA could have Cuse and UCONN play in Dayton they would.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This might be the first time I have ever rooted for Duke to not lose (notice I didn't say win).

Reaction Score
Root for Duke? Under no circumstance will this happen. A Duke loss always brightens my day.

Reaction Score
As much as I hate saying this, I think Cuse winning will be preferable for us. Hopefully we then beat Cincinnati and SMU at home and now suddenly we have three wins against teams that will be in the tournament, giving us a sliver of hope for an at large.

Reaction Score
Cincy would be a better win than Cuse by far. But let's come out hot tonjght and get a convincing win first. Wish we had a guy like Larrier right now. An experienced versatile guy would be a valuable player on both ends right now.

Reaction Score
You made me not hate Josh Pastner for 3 minutes. Way to go Cuse fan.

Josh Pastner is probably one of the toughest coaches to hate, no? He is adorable.

As for this game, I'll root for Cuse. My dislike for them has cooled off since we won the '14 title. Duke, not so much.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How could anyone root for Syracuse over Duke?

Duke is totally hateable, I get it. I dont like them either. But its fricking Syracuse!!

UConn fans hatred of Duke comes from some kind of insecure "I have a small penis" new england thing.

I mean it must.

We have played Duke less than 10 times in our HISTORY. Do you think Duke thinks of us a the most hated team in College, or are threatened by us?

THey arent.

Grow up.

Syracuse has been a hated, heated Rival going on 30 YEARS. most of them in the same conference fighting for a top spot playing 2-3 times a YEAR.

You people with your hatred of Duke that overwhelms Syracuse hatred need to re-examine why you are basketball fans.

Reaction Score
How could anyone root for Syracuse over Duke?

Duke is totally hateable, I get it. I dont like them either. But its fricking Syracuse!!

UConn fans hatred of Duke comes from some kind of insecure "I have a small penis" new england thing.

I mean it must.

We have played Duke less than 10 times in our HISTORY. Do you think Duke thinks of us a the most hated team in College, or are threatened by us?

THey arent.

Grow up.

Syracuse has been a hated, heated Rival going on 30 YEARS. most of them in the same conference fighting for a top spot playing 2-3 times a YEAR.

You people with your hatred of Duke that overwhelms Syracuse hatred need to re-examine why you are basketball fans.

This logic seems backwards. You're supposed to hate the people above you on the food chain.

Besides, Syracuse is a lot more like us than UNC or Duke. I have nothing but contempt for those two, ACC invite notwithstanding.

(You know what I might have talked myself out of this)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom