i'M GOinG tO SUgGeST SoMetHINg........... | The Boneyard

i'M GOinG tO SUgGeST SoMetHINg...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
iN A triBUte TO thE WeirDNEss Of tHIs SEasON, tHAt We aLl AbUSe ThE "cAPs LocK" FuncTIon WheN WE posT. iT WilL tAKe lONGer bUt THis "bIZzAro" ucONN TEam NeEDs A sPEciAL AppROacH. :eek:

gO HuSKieS!1! bEAt ThE pIRatEs!1!

Reaction Score
It might be just me but when I hear "jackson", I'm tempted to put a "I'm sorry Miss" before it.

Reaction Score
woW!1! wHAt BEttEr TimE tO fORt ThE eaD tHAn noW!?!!

gO huSKiEs!!! beAT tHe PirATes!1!

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
I hate to be that guy (ok, well maybe I don't hate it that much), but...um...this idea is terrible.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
It appears to me that UConn Hoops 1 has become possessed by the spirit of jAckSOn but does not know it. I say we hang him fast and hard to prevent the spread of this contagion.

Also, this is not the best time for "fort the ead," as anyone should know. The only real time and place for it is on the chat during a tight game as it heads down the stretch. That is its mojo zone. Unless it changes, that is.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I hate to be that guy (ok, well maybe I don't hate it that much), but...um...this idea is terrible.
lol I'm glad you inserted that parenthetical. It eliminated the need to post "No, you don't";)

Reaction Score
It appears to me that UConn Hoops 1 has become possessed by the spirit of jAckSOn but does not know it. I say we hang him fast and hard to prevent the spread of this contagion.

Also, this is not the best time for "fort the ead," as anyone should know. The only real time and place for it is on the chat during a tight game as it heads down the stretch. That is its mojo zone. Unless it changes, that is.

YoU aRE WelCOme tO dO tHAt iF YoU caN fINd ThE riGHt tYPe Of roPE. iT ShouLD lOOk lIKe tHIs. /\/\|+/|\><\/----0

gO hUSkiEs!1! bEAt ThE piRATes1!!

Reaction Score
I've seen some weird posts on this site before, but this is by far the weirdest thing I've ever seen, not just on this site but in my entire life

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

DB2U has the right of it on all counts. Hang the guy, and since it seems DB2U is immune to this caps silliness I propose we make a Blood antidote from his blood and inject it to the other infected people in this thread. Luckily it is not that many, for now it seems that this contagion has a low R naught factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawdawg35