I'm Getting Greedy.. | The Boneyard

I'm Getting Greedy..

Reaction Score
I am focused on Houston on the road. Show me something there and I will believe they are capable of going at least 1-1 in those two (and of course ecu should be a win). @Houston first.
I'm kind of excited and irrational right now!!! Lol tickets for SMU and Cincy already bought!

Reaction Score
I think Uconn is more likely to keep it a game vs cincy, smu just makes me nervous but I remain hopeful.

Reaction Score
We have always had the talent but it's just now starting to click. I won't get too excited but we are competing! So with that we have a chance. That's all you can ask for as a fan. I'll keep watching and rooting and hoping for the best.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I love this team and , all they have overcome this year. Beatings by of the best three teams in the conference will be icing.

H

huskymagic

Ant I said it early we have enough to win the AAC tournament. That game winning shot by Adams was huge for him and the team. It was Adams first game winning shot of his UCONN career. Right now they have the confidence and belief that they can play and beat anybody even if they are down. Important to keep in perspective that without Brimah in the game that shot wouldn't have been there. The team's athletic potential skyrockets with Brimah and decreases dramatically without him. Brimah and Vital are the teams lucky charms. Good to see Rod gaining in confidence as well, he single handedly kept us in the second half.

Reaction Score
I don't think it's the worst thing in the world if we lose the SMU/Cincy games (esp if we are competitive). We will have to beat those teams in less than 2 weeks. I always thought beating SMU on March 1st of 2015 decreased our odds of beating them again a week later when it really counted.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oh I'm going FULL crazy :D
I've been going full crazy for a while. Why not. Although no cucumber and sparkler type crazy. At this stage of my life I'm through being reserved. The next time I plan on being that way is when I'm six feet under.

I want to go out with a couple more NCs, a and a smile on my face.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom