I'm coming out | The Boneyard

I'm coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't stand Phil Nolan. He is awful. There is nothing he does well besides provide comic relief and flopping. He slapped away a ball like it was a grenade when he was the only one there to grab it. He tries to score for whatever reason when he touches the ball. He's taken away two possessions with stupid fouls.

Flamesuit on.

In before "he plays good defense." His help defense has been trash today.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
You're coming out? Well, we are all here to support you.

Reaction Score
People are just plain screwed up!

Like Phil Nolan was the only guy playing awful - easy to pick on though isn't he. Rubin, last games hero, watched everyone go by him off of his hedges. Purvis nor Omar have kept anyone in front of them all night but let's pick on Phil.........good call! :eek:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm so proud of you! More fans like you are just what UCONN needs in order to reinstill some standards into this program!

Reaction Score
People are just plain screwed up!

Like Phil Nolan was the only guy playing awful - easy to pick on though isn't he. Rubin, last games hero, watched everyone go by him off of his hedges. Purvis nor Omar have kept anyone in front of them all night but let's pick on Phil....good call! :eek:
Purvis has been awful and Omar threw it off the backboard. Nolan is a walking liability, he would make Dick Kochanek very sad.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Somebody needs to tell these guys that off balance hucks are low percentage.

And free throws, for crisssakes.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Purvis has been awful and Omar threw it off the backboard. Nolan is a walking liability, he would make Dick Kochanek very sad.

Well I'm not coming out like you are or anything, but I am gunna just go ahead and say it... I LOVE DICK TOO! He is a great professor :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom