I'm back and winning the tournament | The Boneyard

I'm back and winning the tournament

Reaction Score
Hello All,

I have been super busy with multiple projects, and we have had some medical issues in my family. Things have somewhat stabilized, which is good.

I still can't watch the games (reality-dictated deadlines; we have all been there!), but I am tickled blue that we won.

If, and this is a BIG if, given the last two Final Fours, IF we bring our "A" game to Tampa, I do believe we will win the tournament. I don't care who we play. I agree with Geno. :) To win the tournament, he has said, you have to beat two really, really (add as many "reallies" as you like :rolleyes:) good teams.

Yup, the other teams are bigger than we are. But all five of our starters can drop lots of shots. If we bring our "A" game, we are a nightmare to defend.

I agree with Geno, again. :) One of our players has to step up in Tampa, and seize the moment. I don't care who it is.;) If that happens = bringing our "A" game, we will cut down the nets.

I want TJUAD = "The Jumping Up And Down" = we are up enough just before the horn goes off in the NC game that victory is absolutely certain. As I have written on the BY before, this is my absolutely favorite moment. One reason is that once the horn goes off the seniors are no longer part of the program in a certain way. I relish the players' overwhelming energy of victory, but they can't charge the court quite yet.

We shall see. The future is uncertain. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom