If you are student who won the lottery... | The Boneyard

If you are student who won the lottery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Can you please Direct Message me? I have a question about the process for purchasing the tickets.

Reaction Score
I can tell you this, though:

This is the biggest game of the past decade being played within 200 miles of campus and the University is not providing transportation. 200 students on their own as of right now, thanks Susan.

Reaction Score
I can tell you this, though:

This is the biggest game of the past decade being played within 200 miles of campus and the University is not providing transportation. 200 students on their own as of right now, thanks Susan.

I don't know, when I was there we didn't have buses for Big East Tourney or NCAA tourney games, and we figured it out.

I guess it would be nice.

Reaction Score
huskyjawz said:
I don't know, when I was there we didn't have buses for Big East Tourney or NCAA tourney games, and we figured it out. I guess it would be nice.

Same here. But we found a way. Sack up son.

Reaction Score
Same here. But we found a way. Sack up son.
Not really complaining for myself, but the action going on currently in the buy sell group makes me upset. Apparently they aren't fortunate enough or savvy enough to get to MSG.

I'll be there. If I had to I'd start walking Wednesday night. Friday also happens to be my birthday so I wouldn't miss this game for the world.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
That's bullsh1t. VCU bussed and boarded their students from VA to houston in 2011 for the final four. Buses to NYC should be provided. They should have done that instead of subsidizing the ticket from $200 to $150.

Reaction Score
I'm holding out and praying for one to be available tomorrow at noon, when season ticket holders that didn't win have a chance to buy any left over. This is my best plan; no one is willing to sell for 250 on the buy or sell. I tried to make an emotional post a few hours ago and got nothing but a like... Thanks fake UConn fans!

Reaction Score
I don't know why buses aren't being provided. It's not like UConn hasn't done it before. They gave students ride from campus to MSG when we played Kentucky in 09/10.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Not really complaining for myself, but the action going on currently in the buy sell group makes me upset. Apparently they aren't fortunate enough or savvy enough to get to MSG.

I'll be there. If I had to I'd start walking Wednesday night. Friday also happens to be my birthday so I wouldn't miss this game for the world.
If you know any body that needs a ride I will drive to storrs and back for a ticket! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom