If we win on Friday | The Boneyard

If we win on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then we will win the whole tournament. I think the third time will be a charm for Temple and I like our odds against Houston/Tulsa. Huge game Friday, it will decide our fate. As Ollie said, if this game can't get you motivated, nothing will.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Then we will win the whole tournament. I think the third time will be a charm for Temple and I like our odds against Houston/Tulsa. Huge game Friday, it will decide our fate. As Ollie said, if this game can't get you motivated, nothing will.
Agreed. We've proven both times that we can handle Temple physically, just need to beat them mentally, which shouldn't be a problem in a tourney setting. At least I'd hope. And then we would have no problem beating whomever comes out of the other side of the bracket.

Reaction Score
Yup. If you look at TeamRankings we have the second highest odds to win the tourney after Cincy. Let's go get this.

Reaction Score
It's been a tall task for this team to put together 3 straight good games, but this is the time to do it if we do.

Reaction Score
It's been a tall task for this team to put together 3 straight good games, but this is the time to do it if we do.

Yep it's do or die at this point. Our fate is in our own hands.

Reaction Score
Cincy vs UConn really should be for Conf Championship, crazy it's the 4 vs 5 game. We need to win it barring the bubble totally collapsing,
I think Cincy could sneak in with a loss despite what Lunardi may say.

Reaction Score

If you look at our performance against Top 100 teams (i.e. the entirety of what we'll face the rest of the way), we have gone:

W, L, L, L, W, W, L, L, W, L, L, W, W, L, L, L

Now would be a great time to prevent a 4-game losing streak and initiate our first 3+-game winning streak.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If you look at our performance against Top 100 teams (i.e. the entirety of what we'll face the rest of the way), we have gone:

W, L, L, L, W, W, L, L, W, L, L, W, W, L, L, L

Now would be a great time to prevent a 4-game losing streak and initiate our first 3+-game winning streak.

I like this. We're totally due for a W.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
We will see. Motivated? This game? We are at the end of our season. There were other games we should of been motivated. Other quotes like "We need to get tough"?
Well I sure hope they decide to get motivated. We will see who shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom