If we play the way we played today... | The Boneyard

If we play the way we played today...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Star Wars Doom GIF

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
UMass and Yale are definitely worse than us. We would have to put in good performances to take care of Vandy and MTSU.
I have to admit while we were driving late today I thought to myself “we’re gonna crush Yale.”

Reaction Score
I think folks are overlooking that WY shot themselves in the foot many many times.
This team can take nothing for granted and still needs to work very hard to win any games.
True. However this type of effort should win us Yale and umass. And honestly if we win those 2 then I say good job on the season and just show progress each game.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I think folks are overlooking that WY shot themselves in the foot many many times.
This team can take nothing for granted and still needs to work very hard to win any games.
A 31 point favorite did exactly as you said. But strong D had them rattled and making mistakes. Obviously work to do....but when you play hard you can force mistakes that give you the chance you need.

Reaction Score
There was improvement, but there is still a long way to go before we can show up at any game feeling confident. The defense was gashed up the middle throughout the second half; and you could get the sense after the interception that there was no doubt Wyoming was going to score, from the start of the drive you got the sense of the defense feeling "here we go again"... the team built confidence today, but still needs to learn to shake off adversity and take that next step.

That said... there was so much good. The defense was stronger on the outside, the secondary stepped up and were willing hitters. The offense looked credible and Tyler Phommachanh made some strong decisions. You could see the offense feeling more confident. UConn got a ton of breaks (turnovers & penalties); but for the first time all season took advantage of them. It was a great game for the confidence and should help keep things improve (even if the scoreboard at Vandy doesn't show it).

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
UMass and Yale are definitely worse than us. We would have to put in good performances to take care of Vandy and MTSU.
Yale is not to be taken lightly, oline at 6’5 300+ and one of the countries best backs in Zane Dudek, it will be a great game hopefully to a packed house

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom