willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Please put us in the same bracket with Nova or X, I'd pay for that opportunity

much better than playing UNC in NC or OK in OK

Reaction Score
Please put us in the same bracket with Nova or X, I'd pay for that opportunity

much better than playing UNC in NC or OK in OK

FYI, Iowa has an outside chance of being a 1 seed and Des Moines is also hosting.

Reaction Score
FYI, Iowa has an outside chance of being a 1 seed and Des Moines is also hosting.
And Iowa State is the host so technically they could play there. Nova can also play at Wells Fargo Center in Philly ass La Salle is the host. I think Oklahoma can play in Oklahoma city because technically the Big 12 is hosting? Could be wrong about that one

Reaction Score
And Iowa State is the host so technically they could play there. Nova can also play at Wells Fargo Center in Philly ass La Salle is the host. I think Oklahoma can play in Oklahoma city because technically the Big 12 is hosting? Could be wrong about that one
I don't think the host school is relevant...I think it's the number of games a team has played on that floor. But I could be wrong about that.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Doesn't matter who the host is. It goes by how many games you play as home team on that court during the season. Must be under five I believe. If Nova has played 5+ at Wells Fargo Center this year they can't play there regardless of LaSalle being the host.

Reaction Score
I think Villanova intentionally played less than 5 games at the Wells Fargo Center just so they would have the opportunity to be placed in that region and play there

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I guess that could be potential payback for them playing us in MSG

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
That's Iowa State, not Iowa
Misread the initial post. I obviously remember ISU being at the game myself, even despite all the drinks.

Also will be tough for Iowa to get 1 seed after their recent slide but with the rate all the top teams keep losing you never know

Reaction Score
That's Iowa State, not Iowa

Iowa St is the host; but, Des Moines is a 115 mile/2 hour drive from Iowa City. That is a shorter distance than UConn to MSG. If Iowa gets to host 1st & 2nd round there, it will be a home crowd.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Iowa St is the host; but, Des Moines is a 115 mile/2 hour drive from Iowa City. That is a shorter distance than UConn to MSG. If Iowa gets to host 1st & 2nd round there, it will be a home crowd.

Well, right, but I wasn't responding to that. I was correcting silk in saying Iowa hosting is payback for when we played them at MSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom