If UConn goes to the SEC, what conference would the men's soccer team play in? | The Boneyard

If UConn goes to the SEC, what conference would the men's soccer team play in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The SEC doesn't sponsor soccer, so I wonder where UConn's championship-caliber soccer team would play?

Maybe an affiliate of CUSA? Would the SEC consider adding soccer as a sponsored sport?

I hope that Manuel has all of this thought out before he jumps on any SEC offer. I know that Mizzou wants to add the sport, so that would make Tenn, S. Carolina, UConn. Are there any other schools that play soccer?

Reaction Score
The SEC doesn't sponsor soccer, so I wonder where UConn's championship-caliber soccer team would play?

Maybe an affiliate of CUSA? Would the SEC consider adding soccer as a sponsored sport?

I hope that Manuel has all of this thought out before he jumps on any SEC offer. I know that Mizzou wants to add the sport, so that would make Tenn, S. Carolina, UConn. Are there any other schools that play soccer?

OMG. If you slept with Kate Upton tonight, what would you do if there was no place to throw out the condom? I hope you thought of that before you jump on her.

We would abandon soccer within 3 seconds of being able to get out of the mess we're in. And before we abandoned soccer we'd put it wherever else we could that made the most sense. Come on.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
The Big East might take us as an affiliate member?

What league does LSU women play in (see Mo Isom)?

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
OMG. If you slept with Kate Upton tonight, what would you do if there was no place to throw out the condom? I hope you thought of that before you jump on her.

We would abandon soccer within 3 seconds of being able to get out of the mess we're in. And before we abandoned soccer we'd put it wherever else we could that made the most sense. Come on.

There would be no condom.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
A) who cares (and I'm a soccer supporter)
B) if we went with those ACC schools (UVA, DUKE, UNC) and added Kentucky and South Carolina that would work
C) or play in the C-USA like South Carolina and Kentucky do

Reaction Score
If UConn goes to the SEC, what conference would the men's soccer team play in?

The Conference of Make Believe. Its Commissioner, King Friday, will issue the invite via a speedy delivery by Mr. McFeely

Reaction Score
The Big East might take us as an affiliate member?

What league does LSU women play in (see Mo Isom)?

The SEC. There's a greater number of schools playing women's soccer than men's in D-I, mostly because of football (i.e. they use WSOC as an offset for football scholarships).

As to men's soccer: were this to be anything more than the fevered dreams of hope, either the Not Big East or the CUSA would need a sixth depending on the disposition of Tulsa. Also, there's the MAC, which would produce a nice 1-2 punch with Akron, and already hosts several affiliate members (including former Big Easter WVU).

Long story short, we'd be fine.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

Can I just applaud you for updating your female sex symbol references? I teased you before, but I'm glad you're on board now

Reaction Score
Can I just applaud you for updating your female sex symbol references? I teased you before, but I'm glad you're on board now

Unlike others here, I can take criticism. (How else could one stay married for 31 years?)

Reaction Score
Its not the same.
Every good husband should be like a basketball ref.
You have to tune out all that background noise.
Rabbit ears are death to a marriage or a ref.
48 years one day at a time

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Its not the same.
Every good husband should be like a basketball ref.
You have to tune out all that background noise.
Rabbit ears are death to a marriage or a ref.
48 years one day at a time
That's a lot of days. You should be deaf by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom