If This Happened at the Rent.... | The Boneyard

If This Happened at the Rent....

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yelling at players isn’t cool. Guy is a loser.

However the players and coaching staff should be held accountable for the loss, as always. Millennials being cottled for failure makes me cringe.

Reaction Score
Yelling at players isn’t cool. Guy is a loser.

However the players and coaching staff should be held accountable for the loss, as always. Millennials being cottled for failure makes me cringe.

And then he doubled down with his post. Crazy.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Most likely to fight a coach? Gonna go with Serrano and Whaler if the coach was Diaco. Most likely to fight a player? Spackle if the player was McCombs.

Lover not a fighter. I used to see Diaco around town - never said a word to him.

Reaction Score
It was North Carolina A&T as an opponent ...

Reaction Score
Sorry part is I hardly think a kid comes into a game thinking “ I hope we lose tonite”!

Reaction Score
If u r thinking of doing something like this, maybe u ought to get a life. Go out and ride 20 miles or something.

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
Might happen in 10 days if URI beats UConn.
Dont even think like that...we dont need a Towson 2.0. But seriously what grown man gets that mad over a game...at the end its just a game and your life still goes on regardless of what the outcome is...

Reaction Score
".......I was so pissed I would have fought him......."

I'm betting not. Idiot.

Reaction Score
Dont even think like that...we dont need a Towson 2.0. But seriously what grown man gets that mad over a game...at the end its just a game and your life still goes on regardless of what the outcome is...

I can tell you have not spent a lot of time around Bama fans. Or for that matter some of our own BB fans.

huskiepride

New Kid On the block
Reaction Score
I can tell you have not spent a lot of time around Bama fans. Or for that matter some of our own BB fans.
oh believe me i have...but my point still stands.On the flip side I tend to avoid bama fans, but, when I am forced interact with them. I ask them about the their basketball team and what their expectations are for the up and coming season and as expected no one knows a thing about bama basketball. Bunch of bandwagons.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
oh believe me i have...but my point still stands.On the flip side I tend to avoid bama fans, but, when I am forced interact with them. I ask them about the their basketball team and what their expectations are for the up and coming season and as expected no one knows a thing about bama basketball. Bunch of bandwagons.

For most Bama fans interest in the UA BB team ranks well below hunting, fishing, golf, any team their children are part of, and their local high school FB team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom