If the talking heads think we are not a good team... | The Boneyard

If the talking heads think we are not a good team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Although ISU looks pretty good. Michigan is over rated and UNC should not be ranked without all their players.

Reaction Score
No way. I've been reliably informed that the ACC is the best basketball conference in the history of the world, so you must be mistaken.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
A few years ago they were the best football conference in the history of the world too...it's funny how these things tend to repeat themselves... :D

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
The ACC actually is the best thing that God has given us in the history of forever.

Reaction Score
I dunno. We haven't beaten anyone. Last week a poster was cracking on the Oregon State coach for his connections. OSU is up 10 on Maryland IN College Park.

Let's beat BC and Indiana.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I would be jumping for joy if we got invited to the ACC- It just feels good to talk some smack- been a while.
He was being sarcastic!

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Weird, but I'm okay with where we are. Sure we should be ranked higher but I'm lovin the teens right now. Maybe its my fukk em attitude.

I'm with you but I would be very surprised if we don't jump up a couple of spots.

somewhere between 18 and 14 maybe?!?

Reaction Score
Weird, but I'm okay with where we are. Sure we should be ranked higher but I'm lovin the teens right now. Maybe its my fukk em attitude.

If we want to be considered a blue blood, we can't keep spending entire seasons outside the top 10. In order to get there we'll have to run the table through December, including decent games against Indiana, Washington, Stanford, and (most importantly) Florida. I think it's doable.

But, regardless, we don't want to continue having to thrive on "underdog" or "nobody believes in us" status. That's a rapid road to irrelevancy.

Reaction Score
If we want to be considered a blue blood, we can't keep spending entire seasons outside the top 10. In order to get there we'll have to run the table through December, including decent games against Indiana, Washington, Stanford, and (most importantly) Florida. I think it's doable.

But, regardless, we don't want to continue having to thrive on "underdog" or "nobody believes in us" status. That's a rapid road to irrelevancy.

You need a reality check man. He didn't even refer to blue bloods. You are like freescooter, but on his medication. And what's with the false choice of either blue blood or irrelevant?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
The ACC actually is the best thing that God has given us in the history of forever.

They have 6 teams in the top 25. three of which are BE teams. So really, they have the same amount as the AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom