If i was Kevin Ollie | The Boneyard

If i was Kevin Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would rip this team a new one. We look like we have no reason to be on the court. Tired of seeing this team with their heads down. There is no reason this memphis team should be beating us by 15 and at the same time shooting like 60%. I know its been said before and I'm beating a dead horse, but we are just not a good team.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Actually there's a very good reason Memphis is winning and shooting 60%.

And it has a lot to do with the bad body language and the lethargy. This year's team hasn't gelled, the players still haven't figured out the strength and weaknesses on the court and they don't have a killer instinct.

Reaction Score
Despite what many of us think, none of us have any idea what goes on with this team behind closed doors.
Nor should it be our concern. What is on the floor is ugly and that is what we pay and root for. Coach is in a obvious funk and it does not look good. No support on a obvious bad T on Boat. This is not even questionable....Sad...Coach is going through bad times but that should not come to work...

Reaction Score
Should have taken the money last year. Might be the last time he gets offers like that.

Reaction Score
Bad year. No chemistry- no one stepping up their game besides Boat and he can not do it alone. Memphis was the better team tonight.
I am truly hoping our 2015 class has a few more solid additions.
Can you imagine what this year would feel like if we did not win the NC last year?
I am very grateful for that very special run.
I will take a crappy season anytime if the previous one included a visit to the FF.

Reaction Score
Husky999 said:
Should have taken the money last year. Might be the last time he gets offers like that.
Easy soldier...don't go over to the dark side of the board.

Last edited:

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
There is no patience anywhere in the world anymore.

Building a team that wins championships takes time.

If we give in to the mentality that gives up on players after one season and stops supporting the coach that won it all less than a year ago, then we better get used to losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom