IF, I say if, you were to sit down to write a script | The Boneyard

IF, I say if, you were to sit down to write a script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
for an absolutely perfect season, could you improve on this past one? I can think of only one thing that would have improved it; had BB's injury turned out to be merely a badly sprained ankle. Other than that; can you think of any other improvements? The losses to ND and BU simply added to the tension and made the ultimate triumph that much sweeter. Whaddaya theenk?

Reaction Score
Hard to pick one to make it perfect.

For me it would be between, a great season for Doty, no injury for Hartley, No injury for Banks, and Beating Baylor in the NC game.

But number one would be Banks. Because I'd want everyone to be playing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
2011 Men's BB NC

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
One thing that would sweeten the experience is a dominant run in conjunction this past season. Like, the team spent a couple of years learning how to be a championship team, assembling the right pieces, and then everything fell into place at the right time. Uconn then follows up with a victory lap type of season next year in which they unleash holy hell on the rest of WCBB, culminating in a dominant performance in Nashville against the LVs.

That would be awesome.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
For me, KML hits the 3 point shot from the Corner to Beat ND in the 1st game. Didn't need 3 ND losses for the players to get their resolve to beat ND in the Semi-Finals, two would have been enough. :) Beating Baylor would have added an extra layer of icing on the season as the Louisville game was over before the game started.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Everything is pretty much as it went, except I was there. And then Geno invited me out to a celebratory dinner with the team. And then offered me season tickets behind the bench for next year.....yea that would have been better. :)

Reaction Score
Beating Tenn in the Semis and Baylor in the final after beating ND in the regional s

Reaction Score
for an absolutely perfect season, could you improve on this past one? I can think of only one thing that would have improved it; had BB's injury turned out to be merely a badly sprained ankle. Other than that; can you think of any other improvements? The losses to ND and BU simply added to the tension and made the ultimate triumph that much sweeter. Whaddaya theenk?

Flipping the semi and final opponents.
The Lou game was anti climactic.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
OK, how about; Baylor makes the finals and L'il Mo elevates and blocks a Griner shot at the buzzer to preserve a one-point win. And Kelly makes All-American.

Reaction Score
1) Caroline has a fantastic year
2) Injuries to overcome, but all cleared up by the end of the year (i.e., Stef is at 100% for the FF, and BBanks is back for the tournament)
3) Kelly makes 1st team AA
4) We beat Baylor in the final
5) Warmer weather for the parade

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
For some reason...they have to play the 1980 Soviet hockey team.

þNCAA Championship – record setting score

þUS routs Russia – record setting score
Genie 2.png

"Nice wish!!! You have chosen wisely, Master!!!"

May 16, 2013 HELSINKI -- …the United States rout Russia 8-3 on Thursday in the world hockey quarterfinals… The eight goals were the most allowed by Russia or the Soviet Union in the worlds or Olympics…
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds