If Houston beat Michigan | The Boneyard

If Houston beat Michigan

Reaction Score
Last years tournament Houston should of won that game. I believe they would of went far and risen the AAC on National stage as more competitive conference then rankings indicate. We should pull for all AAC teams tourney time and hope Memphis, SMU, Wichita State rebound. I believe conference has potential to be better then new Big East with Butler, Depaul and Creighton. Any thoughts?

Reaction Score
I'm a homer and would agree there's a lot of potential IF we, Memphis and Wichita State get back to former heights and our tournament teams DO SOMETHING besides flaming out in the first or second round. Last year was such a lost opportunity.

Reaction Score
If Houston beat Michigan I wouldn’t have won my work pool, so as far as I’m concerned everything worked out nicely.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
If Houston beat Michigan I wouldn’t have won my work pool, so as far as I’m concerned everything worked out nicely.
There is no interest greater than self interest in sports betting.

Reaction Score
I want to get this conference no debate between PAC 12 and Big East then Uconn can get recruits and win championships.

Reaction Score
Let's dream in Hurley never throught we were winning championships in early to mid 90s and was my favorite time being fan and going to support everybody going forward and Uconn family

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom