#Icebus at BC | The Boneyard

#Icebus at BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last year a group of us went to the BC game. It was so much fun we are repeating this year! The game is on Saturday, January 23, the time TBD. Our plan is to meet at Cityside Bar in Cleveland Circle about 2 hours prior to the game. There were a lot of UConn fans there last year, and we there to be even more in 2016. At exactly 1 hour prior to game time, BlueAndOG will buy a drink for all UConn fans wearing gear and make a toast for the Huskies. I'll post specific time info once we know the start time. Hope to see you there.

U-C-O-N-N!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Thinking about heading up for this this year. Barclay's vs ND and this one. Time to take back Conte Forum and make it UConn North, like the 90s. :)

Reaction Score
Had a blast up there last year can't wait to repeat and hopefully take home a w this time!

Reaction Score
End of 2, BC has a 3-2 lead.
They also hold a 21-19 shot advantage.
UConn playing much better than I thought they would

Reaction Score
Anyone go to the game? Wonder what the turnout was like for UConn fans....although travel may have been tough due to weather.
Im gonna have to hit this game next year at Conte.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Could hear the uconn fans chanting frequently. Really great job by the Boston-area alums!

Reaction Score
A point is a point! UConn now with 11
Great save early in the game by Creel on another turnover by dman Masonius aka Mr. Giveaway. That save seem to boost his confidence. I think he did an honorable job in net this weekend.

Reaction Score
Great save early in the game by Creel on another turnover by dman Masonius aka Mr. Giveaway. That save seem to boost his confidence. I think he did an honorable job in net this weekend.
Every time Masonius has the puck I fear him turning it over...glad to know I am not the only one that thinks that when he has the puck.

Reaction Score
Anyone go to the game? Wonder what the turnout was like for UConn fans....although travel may have been tough due to weather.
Im gonna have to hit this game next year at Conte.

I was there. Great game. Had a blast at the Georgetown game and then headed up there. Got there after the Schwartz goal (Got stuck behind plows on mass pike).
I went to the forum during last years game against BC, and while there was UConn fans at that game, I heard and saw more UConn fans this year. At least 10 or so UConn chants throughout the game. BC fans were pissed anytime we got one started. But again, we were all spread out. Would have been cool to take up 1-2 sections and cheer the team on together.
I noticed our fellow UConn fans were WAY MORE into the game than the BC fans. I know I was. Everyone around me wasn't paying attention. Our crowd is WAY better hockey crowd when you compare our games at XL and what I witnessed in the 2 years at the conte ice forum.

Creel had some amazing saves. For BC being #4 in the country, we played them extremely well and was evenly matched and we even had some opportunities to win that game. Creel kept us in it. Good job staying in the game and keeping your cool in a road environment especially after their stupid as* chant they have after a goal. (So glad we don't do that stupid student section hand gesture crap/chants)

Reaction Score
Every time Masonius has the puck I fear him turning it over...glad to know I am not the only one that thinks that when he has the puck.
No you are right on he is a turnover machine in addition to having tons of stupid penalties. I think Creel earned himself at least another starting assignment between the pipes for his performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA