I wonder what was on the menu? | The Boneyard

I wonder what was on the menu?

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Nothing like this time of year - remember that no matter what happens, it could always be worse!

Reaction Score
Holy **** that's bad. I thought we had covered how bad the ACC move has been for teams like BC. Didn't think there was anything else to say or any other ways to poke fun at them.....

Apparently I was wrong. This is pretty sad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nothing like this time of year - remember that no matter what happens, it could always be worse!

I actually feel bad that I love that video as much as I do. You have to love the classics. Excellent post.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
That was also the year that a bunch of BC players got good poisoning from eating at Chipotle, so that was the most memorable thing about the season I guess.

Reaction Score
I am curious to see if Syracuse and Pitt join BC in being completely irrelevant in 10 years. As of now the other schools seem down but to get down this low would be an accomplishment

Reaction Score
Well, maybe they dined at Peter Luger after the game. Now someone will chime in and say it's overrated. But hey, it's bcu.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Well, maybe they dined at Peter Luger after the game. Now someone will chime in and say it's overrated. But hey, it's bcu.
Peter Lugers was once great, now blows. On the other hand I did this at a way better nyc steakhouse before thursdays BET seton hall game.
F6FD29D1-C20D-4346-8A65-882217A12E36.jpeg

Last edited:

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
This video is from like 6 years ago lol how did you stumble upon this?

Reaction Score
Syracuse devotees pay attention. I pretty much despise Syracuse fans because they spit on UConn fans on their board. Otherwise
why would I care. Real life stuff is more important. However you are headed to the irrelavance of BC. Oh great, you your athletic dept is raking in the dough. I am sure they cut season tickets prices for you. it must be great when you play Pitt now and can sit around after the game and reminisce about how good you were at one time. I bet those Barclays games were real hard to get,
I laugh when I see how you mention big time coaches to replace JB. Who in their right mind would go to the frozen tundra to coach. You are the new Indiana (if even that) as you sink into obscurity. Oh wait you have that vaunted football program to fall back on--Not. my kids are college football fans and not once didi they say, hey Dad let's not go out, lets watch that Syracuse game. The ACC pays you so they can pulverize you. I think you should give up the orange and wear multi-colored clown outfits because that is what you have become. BC and Pitt are your future. Oh did I say enjoy the money, morons.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Of course I knew you would reply to a beef post. Where's the ketchup!
No thank you.

For the record that’s Empire on 50th and 3rd ( Chazz Palminteri’s joint) . First time there. I went in with moderate expectations. But it was really really good.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Syracuse devotees pay attention. I pretty much despise Syracuse fans because they spit on UConn fans on their board. Otherwise
why would I care. Real life stuff is more important. However you are headed to the irrelavance of BC. Oh great, you your athletic dept is raking in the dough. I am sure they cut season tickets prices for you. it must be great when you play Pitt now and can sit around after the game and reminisce about how good you were at one time. I bet those Barclays games were real hard to get,
I laugh when I see how you mention big time coaches to replace JB. Who in their right mind would go to the frozen tundra to coach. You are the new Indiana (if even that) as you sink into obscurity. Oh wait you have that vaunted football program to fall back on--Not. my kids are college football fans and not once didi they say, hey Dad let's not go out, lets watch that Syracuse game. The ACC pays you so they can pulverize you. I think you should give up the orange and wear multi-colored clown outfits because that is what you have become. BC and Pitt are your future. Oh did I say enjoy the money, morons.
D187E45A-F84E-49F8-AE5E-C2428821AF18.gif

Reaction Score
No thank you.

For the record that’s Empire on 50th and 3rd ( Chazz Palminteri’s joint) . First time there. I went in with moderate expectations. But it was really really good.
Sounds awesome. I checked it out so I am doubting your story. Seems like the kind of place which would have a dress code.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Sounds awesome. I checked it out so I am doubting your story. Seems like the kind of place which would have a dress code.
It didn’t I wore jeans and a uconn sweatshirt. and we ate so early to get to the games like 530 seating. Pretty slow at that time in NY

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
For the shrimp cocktail. I'll bet the steak was more $$ than the tickets.
I was thinking the baked potato or the spinach...or, more reasonably, a kombucha bourbon slushee.

And those were stuffed clams not shrimp ;-p

Reaction Score
This was a pretty solid rant. I honestly think if those 3 programs suck this bad for a few more years, they may want to make a change regardless of how CR plays out.

Reaction Score
No thank you.

Listened to Chazz share the origins of A Bronx Tale on Eli Manning's show earlier this year and his partnership with DeNiro.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
That was also the year that a bunch of BC players got good poisoning from eating at Chipotle, so that was the most memorable thing about the season I guess.
Chipotle isn't a restaurant. It's a weight loss clinic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom