I watched ever snap. Anyone else? | The Boneyard

I watched ever snap. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Make no mistake, ECU is a terrible team. 2-10 made them look like Alabama.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Don't tell anyone I did too
Not ready for a padded room.......................................YET

Reaction Score
I am at work. listened to the dulcet tones of Joe D. for all 3.5 hours. DVRed the game. Don't have the stomach to watch it yet. Maybe late tomorrow evening after a few libations.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I am at work. listened to the dulcet tones of Joe D. for all 3.5 hours. DVRed the game. Don't have the stomach to watch it yet. Maybe late tomorrow evening after a few libations.
Delete the recording from your TV and your mind.

Reaction Score
To make it worse I sat with 30000 ecu fans watching this of a show. Shame on me.
So that is what means. I myself raked leaves instead, much more rewarding. Every time I took a quick break to see how it was going something bad was happening. I could not understand the people who were still clamoring for a bowl game last week. The style of football sucks. Feel bad for the players but this is all on the coaches.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
The game thread here on the BY and the GoBelt commercial were the two main reasons I watched the whole thing.

That, and the hot ab-workout-thing lady.

I was rewarded by the "Set myself on fire" comment by the announcer (Hawkins?) at the end. Made it almost worth it.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Nope. Switched to Michigan/Michigan St after ECU made it 24-3. I had some extra interest in that game anyway and Jabril Peppers safety at the end of the game made me a very happy fella.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Every horridly fascinating moment. Even when the game was completely out of reach I wanted first-hand knowledge of how badly things went to help me understand the fire/retain calculus.

Reaction Score

Roger that. Heard most of the 2nd half on radio/sat heading back from State XC Champs. Don't want to tip the scales after a nice day of competition and otherwise decent football games today. I'll watch the first half tomorrow and see how I feel about sobriety afterwards.

Reaction Score
Started focusing solely on the Liverpool game pretty quickly. No shame about it either.

Reaction Score
Roger that. Heard most of the 2nd half on radio/sat heading back from State XC Champs. Don't want to tip the scales after a nice day of competition and otherwise decent football games today. I'll watch the first half tomorrow and see how I feel about sobriety afterwards.

Your child run? Mine ran in boys Class MM.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I watched pretty much every snap. Got out of my car after Newsome's nice opening return and by the time I turned on my TV 30 seconds later it was 2nd down ECU. I should probably have known at that point.

Reaction Score
Left to play golf during halftime. Purposely expanded cable subscription to get ESPN news for the past two games. As a side note, when I called our cable company, Charter, the guy asked about the Uconn game because he had several calls that day from Ct expanding their service.

Watched a little between the first couple holes. Gave up pretty quickly. Shirreffs needs to feel some pressure that it isn't a given he will automatically start. He seems to have regressed while other parts of the offense are trying to progress. Too many options on this offense to be this inept.

Throwing isn't his first instinct. For a qb, that says a lot. I like his toughness, but Uconn needs an arm under center. Shirreffs should move to a FB, that adds a wrinkle in that he could throw if the situation presented itself. He just isn't a qb. Nc state realized that earlier. Uconn is pushing a square peg into a round hole. That's on Diaco.

For those that did watch the game, was this the first game where the players quit on Diaco?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
hell no, I'd rather watch politics Head bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads