I was just told by someone that Aubrey has stated on social media that she is returning next year!!! | The Boneyard

I was just told by someone that Aubrey has stated on social media that she is returning next year!!!

adc

Reaction Score
That's GREAT news...! Pretty sure Geno let that slip in an interview yesterday... He tried his best to cover it with "like why wouldn't she want to since she has only played two years".... :) Glad to hear it from her!

Reaction Score
I was just told by someone that Aubrey has stated on social media that she is returning next year!!! Great news.

I don’t think she’s announced it yet. Geno did let it slip though

Reaction Score
I don’t think she’s announced it yet. Geno did let it slip though
Geno doesn't let anything slip. Everything that comes out of that mouth is thought out and purposeful. I think you may hear about Aubrey tonight from her. I think Paige has a greater sense of drama and greater options. Having said that, she wants to play a full year with her best friend and wants a ring.

Reaction Score
I Would love for Aubrey to come back with some of the skills needed for her Basketball future. I would love to see a pull-up jumper and a more confident quicker release 3 point shot. She reminds me of Gabby in that her skill set has much more potential.
She already has great rebounding, defense, and slashing to the hoop and the ability to run the court for fast breaks is as good as it gets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom