I want to thank Tcf15 for the greatest Uconn Video ive ever seen | The Boneyard

I want to thank Tcf15 for the greatest Uconn Video ive ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agree. I must have watched it at least 50 times since it was posted - especially the last five or so minutes. I'm wondering, though, does anyone know why it's not available on mobile? I'm sure there's a good reason, curious what that reason is.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
By the way @tcf15 , what is the name of the instrumental intro? It sounds like its something from Friday Night Lights / Explosions in the Sky...

Reaction Score
By the way @tcf15 , what is the name of the instrumental intro? It sounds like its something from Friday Night Lights / Explosions in the Sky...
That's exactly right- the song is "Your Hand in Mine" by Explosions in the Sky.

Reaction Score
Thanks guys- gotta say, though, the 13/14 team made it pretty damn easy to make these vids. Quite a story.

Thanks again I hope to see more of your videos during this season already subscribed to your channel so i wont miss a video!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So in the UK game, Napier came back from the bench with about 11:30 left in the 2nd half. He made a fadeaway baseline jumper off a high ball screen around the 3pt line. We then hit back to back 3's a little while down the road.

In the 2011 game vs. Butler, Oriakhi gave Kemba a high ball screen and he dribbled to the corner and hit a fadeaway baseline jumper. 1st play of the 2nd half. Got us going.

COINCIDENCE. I THINK NOT.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Well I just watched the whole thing with a dopey smile on my face. Great work, as always TCF!

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, it's truly amazing the amount of special detail that tcf puts in his videos. This one in particular really gets me. The entire thing is really a story. He made it so that even a person that hasn't watched one UConn basketball game in their life could follow the tremendous run that we had. From the emotional start of 2012, the hopeful tone of first night followed by appropriate season highlights, the magical NCAA tournament run, and finally he brings it full circle with a quote from 2012. "We have enough, right here in this room, we have enough." It is just perfect.

A couple of my favorite parts of the video:

The KO post game interview at the armed force classic. The clip at the end of his interview with the team huddling up and hugging KO like a true family gives me absolute chills. The black and white type fade effect was awesome. Interview sound fades, music returns.

Next was the final clip of the regular season highlights with Bazz getting the tip back, then helping Lasan up and getting back on D. With the music fading out, and the announcer literally narrating every selfless thing that Bazz does, it was the perfect ending to the regular season highlights. I love it.

I know these are basketball highlights, but tcf really has a special talent and I think it needs to be recognized more. Really great work, and thanks again for making all of these videos.

Reaction Score
So in the UK game, Napier came back from the bench with about 11:30 left in the 2nd half. He made a fadeaway baseline jumper off a high ball screen around the 3pt line. We then hit back to back 3's a little while down the road.

In the 2011 game vs. Butler, Oriakhi gave Kemba a high ball screen and he dribbled to the corner and hit a fadeaway baseline jumper. 1st play of the 2nd half. Got us going.

COINCIDENCE. I THINK NOT.

Honest to goodness, when Shabazz made that shot the first thing I thought of was Kemba making the exact same shot against Butler. I'm a nervous nelly during every game, but that shot had me convinced there was no way he would let us lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom