I want to sincerely thank you all | The Boneyard

I want to sincerely thank you all

Reaction Score
I Want to thank u all for welcoming me onto your board. I know some of u didn’t always agree with my posts or thought I was over dramatic at times but I’m truly passionate about my Huskies and so are all of u. If u were not u wouldn’t be on this board to. But thank u again and I hope u all have a wonderful summer. See u all next fall. Go
Huskies!!! Lastly this is truly the best board!! Enjoyed so much of the wondsrful basketball dialogue and basketball knowledge I have enjoyed so much. So thank u again!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I Want to thank u all for welcoming me onto your board. I know some of u didn’t always agree with my posts or thought I was over dramatic at times but I’m truly passionate about my Huskies and so are all of u. If u were not u wouldn’t be on this board to. But thank u again and I hope u all have a wonderful summer. See u all next fall. Go
Huskies!!! Lastly this is truly the best board!! Enjoyed so much of the wondsrful basketball dialogue and basketball knowledge I have enjoyed so much. So thank u again!!!
Don't leave now. The off season can be interesting as well.

Reaction Score
Hope to see you back here next season. We need all sorts of opinions, even ones that disagree with mine;).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom