I think the CBI got cancelled. | The Boneyard

I think the CBI got cancelled.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Anyone who wanted to get into that may be out of luck. Their website doesn't work.
Also, the Vegas 16 tournament got cancelled.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Anyone who wanted to get into that may be out of luck. Their website doesn't work.
Also, the Vegas 16 tournament got cancelled.

The Vegas16 (8) is cancelled.

The websites for the CBI and CIT are both awful. Teams were accepting bids all day and they had no updates.

NYC buckets was the only place I could find tracking them.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The highest profile teams in the CBI are Geo Mason and GW.

No P5s for second year in a row after featuring between 1-3 P5s (or P6 including OBE) each of the first 8 years of the CBI.

Reaction Score
Teams should not accept the CBI or NIT is they're not going to use it as a stepping stone for next season, ie. getting additional experience to their young guys. UConn's problems this season were not that they were too young, its the 3 guys in street clothes and a senior class that wasn't up to the challenge. I see no benefit to going to any sub tourney and continuing the humiliation (like Syracuse willHead bang)

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Teams should not accept the CBI or NIT is they're not going to use it as a stepping stone for next season, ie. getting additional experience to their young guys. UConn's problems this season were not that they were too young, its the 3 guys in street clothes and a senior class that wasn't up to the challenge. I see no benefit to going to any sub tourney and continuing the humiliation (like Syracuse willHead bang)

I'd hope we never accept a CBI invite, it's a no-win for a school like UConn. NIT is fine if we can't make the big dance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom