I think I have a great idea! | The Boneyard

I think I have a great idea!

Reaction Score
One game for the National Championship.

ARMY vs NAVY

Why not put the spotlight on those that give the most of themselves in the most selfless way? Put a national spotlight on the best of America at a time of so much fear and turbulenc.

Only fans would be the Cadets on one side and the Midshipmen on the other.

Play the Sat. after Thanksgiving. I will bet a TV audience that rivals a Super Bowl.

If there are two institutions that can put in place the necessary COVID protocols, it’s West Point and Annapolis.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
If the service academies feel emboldened to play and call it a championship, I can't to see what accolades Scott Frost heaps upon his undefeated squad this year!

Reaction Score
One game for the National Championship.

ARMY vs NAVY

Why not put the spotlight on those that give the most of themselves in the most selfless way? Put a national spotlight on the best of America at a time of so much fear and turbulenc.

Only fans would be the Cadets on one side and the Midshipmen on the other.

Play the Sat. after Thanksgiving. I will bet a TV audience that rivals a Super Bowl.

If there are two institutions that can put in place the necessary COVID protocols, it’s West Point and Annapolis.
Why do you hate the Air Force Academy? Do you hate the United States?

Reaction Score
Just skip the season through to Alabama and Clemson playing for the NC....
I think that’s the smartest idea since that’s what the entire system is designed to achieve anyways.

Reaction Score
I'd join the Coast Guard as a walk-on for that! One more concussion won't be noticed anyway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom