I stand corrected | The Boneyard

I stand corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
this team has no chemistry, no drive, this team should not be losing to Yale. There will be no tournament for us this year. They suck

Reaction Score
No tourney? OK, I won't bother watching the rest of the year. Thanks for the heads-up.

You have to admit that predicting an ncaa tourney spot will be tough based on the first 6 games.

Reaction Score
You have to admit that predicting an ncaa tourney spot will be tough based on the first 6 games.

That's why they play the whole season. No team chemistry right now and the last 2 losses have been brutal, but it's too early to jump off a cliff.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
True, but not beating anyone worth a damn and losing to Yale, doesn't bode well for a decent seed if they do. You have to admit, it's not looking good. They'll lose 10 games,

Reaction Score
this team has no chemistry, no drive, this team should not be losing to Yale. There will be no tournament for us this year. They suck

Yeah let's all bail 6 games into the season. They sucked tonight and need to turn things around. But they can, they might not, but this is not being a fan it's being an a**!

Reaction Score
no coaching today, Ollie sat today,[ with a bad day for boatright]

Reaction Score
People are now gonna come out and try to act like geniuses after the fact.

Reaction Score
That Duke game is a must win. Even if we completely crap the bed this year, we still have a chance in the AAC tournament at home. At large bid is looking pretty rough right now , Rpi is going to go down the toilet once conference play starts. I wouldn't put money on us gettjng in based on what I have seen from every game this year. Not trying to be negative, just venting afterthe last 3 games. I may feel differently tomorrow.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I guarantee this team gets an at-large or autobid. Chill the hell out.

Reaction Score
No worries...Diaco is coming in to give the team a pep talk about proper diet as well as clean and paint the locker rooms. That should fix things.

Reaction Score
No way, unless you just came back from the future, can you guarantee this team will get an at large bid based on what we have seen. Not saying 100% we won't, just not feeling great about it right now.

Reaction Score

Yeah, cuz, they have never failed to make the NCAAs...after winning a championship.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

I wouldn't be putting the word "guarantee" in a sentence like that. The problem with our current situation is that every bad loss is magnified because there are no good wins to offset it with.

Reaction Score
Winning a NC after a world class embarrassment at the hands of Pitino's Louisiville team late last season taught me something. There's time yet. And if this loss teaches KO the desperate need we have for an offense to run against a zone, and teaches the squad the absolute necessity playing hard for 40 minutes, hitting foul shots and not letting Ivy Leaguers grab 15 RBs against you -- then it will have been worth a lot.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
nelsonmuntz said:
I wouldn't be putting the word "guarantee" in a sentence like that. The problem with our current situation is that every bad loss is magnified because there are no good wins to offset it with.

I didn't put an "or else" on it though. :)

Reaction Score
Winning a NC after a world class embarrassment at the hands of Pitino's Louisiville team late last season taught me something. There's time yet. And if this loss teaches KO the desperate need we have for an offense to run against a zone, and teaches the squad the absolute necessity playing hard for 40 minutes, hitting foul shots and not letting Ivy Leaguers grab 15 RBs against you -- then it will have been worth a lot.

Losing to Yale at home is farrrrrrr worse than losing to louisville by 40. As mentioned. This is the worst loss I can ever remember. EVER. We should never lose to a team that DOESNT give scholarships. What an embarrassment.

Reaction Score
So if Texas and Yale do not hit corner 3s at the buzzer and we are 5-1 with wins over 2 NCAA tournament teams (dayton and texas) do you still feel the same way? That this team sucks? They have no shot at the tournament?

Reaction Score
So if Texas and Yale do not hit corner 3s at the buzzer and we are 5-1 with wins over 2 NCAA tournament teams (dayton and texas) do you still feel the same way? That this team sucks? They have no shot at the tournament?
We should have lost to Yale by 10-15....they bricked about 20 open 3's. Do we honestly look like one of the best 34 at large teams in the country right now? We have a great PG, a talented Freshmen & a 7ft guy who can't rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom