I see this as a very good omen! | The Boneyard

I see this as a very good omen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Very late in the workday I was offered the opportunity to attend the Knicks game this (last at this point) evening in MSG (a place where I more often than not over the past thirty years spent the end of this week).

To cut to the chase, after the walk back to my car from the train ride home, I immediately heard sportscenter recap a conference tournament title game and announce that Delaware was going back to the tournament for the first time since 1999. Immediately after that they announced the outcome of the MAAC final and that Manhattan would be returning to the tournament for the first time since 2004.

The way I see it, if a school wins their (lower tier) conference auto-bid and lands in the tournament for the first time since 2011 we are a stone cold lock to win it all!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Mojo reveals itself in mysterious ways!

Yesterday (3/10) also happened to be the 3 yr anniversary of Kemba's buzzer beater over Pitt in the B.E.T....

Reaction Score
I've always been fascinated by what the 60's might have been like at UConn. My parents have told me many stories about the hippie revolution and crazy things that happened around campus back then. My dad always listened to Jefferson Airplane when I was a kid and "Don't you want Somebody to Love" became the soundtrack of my imaginary 60's UConn. Friday night we went to a great bar and an awesome band was playing. The female lead singer was amazing. I turned to my wife and "this girl would crush "Don't You Want Somebody to Love" by Jefferson Airplane". Thirty seconds later, the next song begins and what do you know? Yup. That's mojo.

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I personally believe that we are on to something. One other team qualified last night, Wofford from the Southern Conference. Guess when they last qualified for the tournament?

Reaction Score
2011. The trinity is complete here. Should be a major boost to our mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom