I remember after we lost Towson, | The Boneyard

I remember after we lost Towson,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw that Eastern Washington beat Oregon State the first weekend and thought "it happens to good teams". The similarities between us and Oregon State pretty much end there though :mad:

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
If only we knew back then that losing to Towson was just the first spark in the dumpster fire that has been this season.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
just think about this, we almost beat Michigan in a game televised by ABC in prime time?

did that really happen?

Reaction Score
just think about this, we almost beat Michigan in a game televised by ABC in prime time?

did that really happen?

To me, that shows what a team who is MOTIVATED and full of energy and love of the game can do.

We haven't had that before, or since

Reaction Score
I was petrified that this is what would happen after the Towson game for two primary reasons. First, it was evident that absolutely no progress was made with the offense and in particular the OL. Second, it was crystal clear the defense would not be nearly as good as last season. It wasn't the L so much as the way the L came about. P **ed this thing and it will take a while to get it back. I don't see a bowl in UCONN's future until 2015 at the absolute earliest - I don't care who the next coach is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom