I really want to see a DB get beat BECAUSE they turned around and looked for the ball. | The Boneyard

I really want to see a DB get beat BECAUSE they turned around and looked for the ball.

Reaction Score
I’d actually like to see a UCONN DB other than Coyle make a tackle. O’Neil Robinson runs to the ball like he is taking a morning stroll in the park.

C

Chief00

Its the eyes. They're always in the wrong place.

True - it’s just not the poor tackling and technique. The scheme is bad too.

I see Crocker moved back to the press box. He is ineffective in both places - I don’t notice a difference. His viewpoint is these are not his results because it’s Randy’s scheme not his. He doesn’t want his face on it. I hope it ends in a dignified way.

As I reported earlier, he will be the sacrificial lamb this offseason unless there is a total revolt against Edsall - and that is closer than I could have imagine a few weeks ago. Truly, uncharted territory.
Absence a win against Temple the record trajectory will be downwards. Both of Edsall’s original coordinators have been jettison - hardly the stability he brags about as necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Edsall always blames DBs for "peeking" into the backfield. They have learned not to peek. They have achieved true eye discipline.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom