I plan on having as much fun... | The Boneyard

I plan on having as much fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
...witnessing the live meltdown of the Exit 9 board as those guys did watching our board do the same thing last year.

I don't want to make a post or mock them or anything like that, but I at least want to see a few threads that are identical to the ones we had here when FHCRE left. That would be high entertainment value, lol...

Reaction Score
Do they care? I would be thrilled to hire Mario if I were them.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Many seem to want him. Others are calling for Golden, Butch Davis, Wannstedt (sp?), or Tom Bradley. There's even a thread there saying Raheem Morris.

Edit- I also see Gus Malzahn mentioned.

Would be funny if Schiano went to Tampa and the former Tampa coach took over at SUNJ.

Reaction Score
Many seem to want him. Others are calling for Golden, Butch Davis, Wannstedt (sp?), or Tom Bradley. There's even a thread there saying Raheem Morris.

Edit- I also see Gus Malzahn mentioned.

Would be funny if Schiano went to Syracuse and the former Syracuse coach took over at SUNJ.

That would be pretty funny if they switched spots. Where are you seeing all these names mentioned, and do any of them hold any validity as being a solid option?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I'm just seeing them on the RU board. No linked articles or anything, just sort of a wish list by their posters.

Personally, I think the only names that might hold any weight are Wannstedt, if he can back out of his Bills deal, or Bradley. The rest aren't happening.

Reaction Score
Cignetti, Diaco (ND DC), Cristobal would give it some thought.

No brainer for Cignetti to accept if offered.

Longer shots would be Rizzi, Addazio (probably from an RU perspective). I don't see Wannstedt in the mix, unless the goal is keeping the assistant staff in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom