I never saw this pic before | The Boneyard

I never saw this pic before

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was looking for a pic of the famous Geno Auriemma-Kelly Faris chest bump, but couldn't find one. I ran across this other interesting photo from Kelly's career. The noteworthy part is Kaleena's vertical. Who knew! She looks like Gabby Williams in this photo.

maxresdefault.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The other players are bent at the waste, KML has no appreciable vertical in this shot her head is at the same 6' off the ground it always is, she just brought her feet up for a second. :eek::cool:

Reaction Score
The other players are bent at the waste, KML has no appreciable vertical in this shot her head is at the same 6' off the ground it always is, she just brought her feet up for a second. :eek::cool:
As they say...a mind is a terrible thing to waist.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score

I was thinking the same thing.
Wonder if this is the Heather Buck steal and basket at the end on the championship game??

Stefanie
Kelly
Tiffany (her head popping out behind Bria)
Bria
Caroline
Kaleena
And a bit of Shea

Mind you these are all players recognized by first name only, of course. Great bunch, but no championship. This has to be a pic from the 2011-12 season that which we did not win the title. It might in fact be a Heather Buck made basket, or even a Kiah Stokes block, but it would not have been in a championship game.

P.S. I believe Kaleena's feet are blocking the unflappable CD

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stefanie
Kelly
Tiffany (her head popping out behind Bria)
Bria
Caroline
Kaleena
And a bit of Shea

Mind you these are all players recognized by first name only, of course. Great bunch, but no championship. This has to be a pic from the 2011-12 season that which we did not win the title. It might in fact be a Heather Buck made basket, or even a Kiah Stokes block, but it would not have been in a championship game.

P.S. I believe Kaleena's feet are blocking the unflappable CD
That does look like Tiff. Originally, I was thinking it was Brianna Banks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom