I need links to add to the above dropdown menu | The Boneyard

I need links to add to the above dropdown menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've tried this before, with no luck. Monday seems to be the best day for traffic, so I'll try again.

I've added a dropdown tab at the top. I will add sites, but only if a link to the site is posted in this thread.

No 247 or Rivals - I tend to hold a grudge against people who sue me.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Start with the obvious, links to pizza joints and local microbrews to see what's on tap. Can up locations and charge them a couple bucks a month for the publicity.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Start with the obvious, links to pizza joints and local microbrews to see what's on tap. Can up locations and charge them a couple bucks a month for the publicity.

Do a Boneyard Pizza of the Month link

temery

What?
Reaction Score

You are not as far off as many think. There's no cash money in pizza advertising. But for years I've thought about contacting some of the sit down pizza joints, and neighborhood bars, asking if they'd be willing to host a game day gathering in exchange for a bit of advertising.

Anyone here own a pizza place, bar, etc ... Send me a PM! Maybe you provide the pizza, we pay for the beer?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
SMU Message Board: PonyFans.com • View forum - Football
Memphis Message Board: CSNbbs - Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum
ECU Message Board (Another Boneyard?! Really?!): Welcome to the new BoneyardBanter.com! - Boneyard Banter
Cincinnati Message Board: CSNbbs - The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board
USF Message Board: South Florida Bulls Athletics Main Board - TheBullsPen.com
Houston Message Board: CoogBoard -- a Forum for all things Houston Cougars - Index

Temple, Tulsa, and UCF's main boards are Rivals based but I'll link other boards that might have less traffic

Tulsa: CSNbbs - Tulsa Football
UCF: UCF Knights247 Board
Temple: Temple North Broad Street

USF SB Nation Site: For South Florida Bulls Fans
Cincinnati SB Nation Site: For Cincinnati Bearcats Fans
Tulane Blog (FearTheWave)- actually a really good twitter follow also @FearTheWave: FearTheWave.com

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Ultimately, the dropdown links will look like what tomcat has done for syracusefan. Check out the "pages" tab at the top of syracusefan.com.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members