I Need An Interpreter! | The Boneyard

I Need An Interpreter!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno: “It’s not going to be rushed, so it’s not one thing, one thing, one thing," Auriemma said. "It’s kind of a low key trip. It’s good the way it’s spaced out, so I’m not worried about it. Even if I was, there’s nothing I could do about it.”

There were a couple of things going on there, right?

Think I'll take the Alfred E. Newman approach on this.

UConn women look to rebound from last game’s sloppy start - Hartford Courant

Reaction Score
Rocky, until one begins to understand "the fine art of the gesture" , it would be difficult to understand what's going through Geno's head. :D

1547648465768.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
No need to interpret this. :D

“The object was to speed up the game, so we wanted to get the game going fast," Auriemma said. “And I don’t know what Molly puts in her cereal every morning, but she’s always revved up a lot. So I figured we’d put her in there, let her run around and stir things up a little bit. And she kind of did.”

Reaction Score
Geno: “It’s not going to be rushed, so it’s not one thing, one thing, one thing," Auriemma said. "It’s kind of a low key trip. It’s good the way it’s spaced out, so I’m not worried about it. Even if I was, there’s nothing I could do about it.”

There were a couple of things going on there, right?

Think I'll take the Alfred E. Newman approach on this.

UConn women look to rebound from last game’s sloppy start - Hartford Courant
What is going on Geno's brain is what is happening in the brains of fans. This team is ---what it is. It will be great, it may not be so great. He only has 5 to play--if they play good--great. If they play bad--ugly.
What the BY fans need to do is have some compassion for GENO--he is stuck with what he has. He is working to make SOME on the bench just a bit better to give his 5 relief. Not an easy task.
Geno and the BY has never ever seen this situation ---it can't be fun.
Uconn will beat the Green wave(??) don't expect a blow out. That is what Geno is saying.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geno: “It’s not going to be rushed, so it’s not one thing, one thing, one thing," Auriemma said. "It’s kind of a low key trip. It’s good the way it’s spaced out, so I’m not worried about it.
Translation: Geno likes the the timing and spacing of this road trip.

Reaction Score
No need to interpret this. :D

“The object was to speed up the game, so we wanted to get the game going fast," Auriemma said. “And I don’t know what Molly puts in her cereal every morning, but she’s always revved up a lot. So I figured we’d put her in there, let her run around and stir things up a little bit. And she kind of did.”
And he sent a big message to a few others. Hope they all respond favorably.

Reaction Score
What is going on Geno's brain is what is happening in the brains of fans. This team is ---what it is. It will be great, it may not be so great. He only has 5 to play--if they play good--great. If they play bad--ugly.
What the BY fans need to do is have some compassion for GENO--he is stuck with what he has. He is working to make SOME on the bench just a bit better to give his 5 relief. Not an easy task.
Geno and the BY has never ever seen this situation ---it can't be fun.
Uconn will beat the Green wave(??) don't expect a blow out. That is what Geno is saying.
such a rough life being stuck with the 5 girls he has to throw out there in the starting lineup. :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom