I Missed This The Night of 100 | The Boneyard

I Missed This The Night of 100

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Did you? Really good article by Fuller on the filming of HBO's documentary series on the Huskies, which I picked up on in a shorter piece by him today. The player quotes are interesting and Geno's quotes deal with the kind of guy he is - a big picture guy.

UConn women getting plenty of air time during historic season

Today's is here: HBO's inside look at UConn's program debuts tonight

Interesting Gabby quote:

"You are focused on what you are going to do on the basketball court," UConn junior forward Gabby Williams said. "It is really special because people get to see that we get the best players, people get to see finally what goes into being a part of this program. I have a lot of respect for that part, as far as the cameras always being around, it definitely takes some getting used to and there is no way to prepare yourself for that until you get here. Maybe some guys do get it right away but it is rare and there is a reason why the program is where it is, why so many cameras want to see what is going on, what the secret is."

Doesn't Geno say there is no secret?

Reaction Score
I'd be preaching to the choir telling you Geno is an open book. ;)
As for the documentary, I wish it was shown at seasons end for the don't taunt the enemy reason. One has to believe though this may just make a few of the naysayers realize the UConn woman are not bad or good for the game. The are GREAT for the game! No other school could generate PR like this for woman's college basket at this time or for the foreseeable future. I like that...:D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Love to watch it but no cable for me :(

Sorry. I succumbed to temptation and added HBO to my package for the month. I expect the Huskies to be the only think on this so called premium channel that will be new all month.

Reaction Score
Sorry. I succumbed to temptation and added HBO to my package for the month. I expect the Huskies to be the only think on this so called premium channel that will be new all month.
I did too. Now I am just hoping I can figure out how to actually watch the program. Thought I'd be watching "the HBO channel", but now I find out there are about a dozen of them, and if there's an HBO channel guide or something I haven't found it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I did too. Now I am just hoping I can figure out how to actually watch the program. Thought I'd be watching "the HBO channel", but now I find out there are about a dozen of them, and if there's an HBO channel guide or something I haven't found it.

HBOEast at 10 eastern time 501 on DTV if that helps.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You might want HBOHD for a better picture

My HBOe is HD?? So there. I think we have confused the cougar enough! It is on each HBO channel, but the first showing is on e and L (Latino).

Reaction Score
I didn't see it there this morning.
I couldn't get it either... even though I found info that it was to be available. I suspect operator error...at least on my part.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom