I Miss Her | The Boneyard

I Miss Her

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Who? Kerith Burke of course. So, why does this come up you ask? 'Cuz I stumbled into a podcast interview of Kerith from March 2016 tat has all sorts of little jewels in it. This is a smart woman who got on a heck of a ride early in her career. A good listen if you are trying to keep cool and longing for basketball. I'm sorry she's gone, but I suspect we'll hear from her again.

http://adimeback.com/podcast-snys-kerith-burke-talks-uconn-women/

PS. Given what she says about what is expected for next year...last year, I'd love to hear her take on it.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I liked Kerith quite bit as well. She went down a few notches in my book, however, after her loud complaints about John Altavilla's cheerleader comments at the Albany regional against Texas.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I would say Justine in very, very good. She has nothing to be ashamed of in comparison.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Who? Kerith Burke of course. So, why does this come up you ask? 'Cuz I stumbled into a podcast interview of Kerith from March 2016 tat has all sorts of little jewels in it. This is a smart woman who got on a heck of a ride early in her career. A good listen if you are trying to keep cool and longing for basketball. I'm sorry she's gone, but I suspect we'll hear from her again.

Podcast: SNY's Kerith Burke Talks UConn Women - A Dime Back

PS. Given what she says about what is expected for next year...last year, I'd love to hear her take on it.
I agree. I like her much better than who they have now.

I liked Kerith quite bit as well. She went down a few notches in my book, however, after her loud complaints about John Altavilla's cheerleader comments at the Albany regional against Texas.
Don't remember what she said, but Altavilla was a creep that day.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
She left SNY to go out west; I believe Portland; to pursue a job out west. I think Kerrith is no longer covering sports as she was unable to find a position. I believe she now has a job with a company in public relations or marketing.

Reaction Score
She left SNY to go out west; I believe Portland; to pursue a job out west. I think Kerrith is no longer covering sports as she was unable to find a position. I believe she now has a job with a company in public relations or marketing.
Interesting career commentary from Kerith from a couple months ago - says she's grocery store clerk, but not sure if she was serious...?? (Clicking on different spots below takes you to slightly different places - be sure to get to the "ESPN Cuts" post and expand it - pretty long, but you'll like it if you like Kerith.)

Reaction Score
I'd rather Kerith over that ND spy we have now. Sorry JustinesGuy, but she is just funneling back info to the enemy like one of Coach McGraw's henchmen.

Reaction Score
I'd rather Kerith over that ND spy we have now. Sorry JustinesGuy, but she is just funneling back info to the enemy like one of Coach McGraw's henchmen.

U may not know true talent when u see it.

It's ok. I understand.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Interesting career commentary from Kerith from a couple months ago - says she's grocery store clerk, but not sure if she was serious...?? (Clicking on different spots below takes you to slightly different places - be sure to get to the "ESPN Cuts" post and expand it - pretty long, but you'll like it if you like Kerith.)

From Linkedin it looks as though she's doing marketing in SF, possibly associated with sporting goods, media, etc.

I miss Kerith, too. She was really good at what she did.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
1*jN4rEi07bH412jqnNmP5kQ.png

Reaction Score
I like Justine much better. She asks much more insightful questions. I think overall the programs on SNY have improved too. Kerith's DUI spoke to her personality in my opinion. It may have been a one off, but I tend to doubt it.

Reaction Score
Not trying to be snarky, but Justine's shiny-lip seductiveness is a little over the top. Her questions are spot on, but she could back off a little and let her professional curiosity govern the interplay. And Geno could challenge her a little.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom