I miss Alex | The Boneyard

I miss Alex

Reaction Score
There has been very little coming out of the UConn camp this past week. I wonder if thigs would be different if Alex was still around.

Reaction Score
There's nothing to report on. Team hasn't played in a couple of weeks, and they already had the pre-tourney media availability last Sunday.

Reaction Score
well she works for Espn, she can't be exclusive to one team no more.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Former UConn beat writer Alexa
Alexa is doing a great job writing for ESPN. She transitioned over there very quickly. Dom Amore has filled the gap admirably for the Courant.

She's in there writing with Voelpel and Creme:

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
i miss chocolate covered devil dogs. i hope that they're still out there, and available in a store of my convenience.
and lately, i've been missing the toothbrush labeled 'firm' cuz my pearly whites have nothing to do with chemicals, or electricity.
great grammps liked to tell us aboot brushing his chompers with wood ash back in the day. prolly gonna be a new trend any week now.
what happened to my toothbrush of choice?

Reaction Score
I miss Lori Riley.
@meyers7 She's not moon dust like many of them yet. ;)

Lori a very sincere and in depth writer was over shadowed for years in the male dominated field of sports writing. Handed many things to cover that were not the headline stories. She covered them and brought them to light in a way with the written word that makes one slow down and read it again.
We can only hope she will be with us for some time to come. In the media and life....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom