I made it!!!! | The Boneyard

I made it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Congrats DD. Good to see you are not a big deal about it either.

As they say, he's very humble with plenty to be humble about. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
With this post, I am now exactly at the 50 percent like ratio!!

I've joined hall of famers Nan, Kib, JS, Biff....and I'm humbled by the company I am now keeping.

It's been a long haul of posting and begging. I'm exhausted. I knew the "UConn in the news" post would put me over the top.

So, all I have to say is.....
Some of you are amazing! I was happy when my like ratio went from 15% to 20%. Now that it is approaching 25%, I'm ecstatic. But 50% is stratospheric. Amazing!

Sorry, I can't like THIS post. :)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Hard to imagine you humbled, DD, but if you say so.......

JS

Reaction Score
If we had a category for dislikes, it's theoretically possible they could exceed the likes even if the likes are at 50%.

Theoretically, that is. Not necessarily suggesting anything about you, Doggy.

But if you take just three mods, and each is irritated by only 20% of your posts, to take a conservative number . . .

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
If we had a category for dislikes, it's theoretically possible they could exceed the likes even if the likes are at 50%.

Theoretically, that is. Not necessarily suggesting anything about you, Doggy.

But if you take just three mods, and each is irritated by only 20% of your posts, to take a conservative number . . .

Only 20% per mod?? I'm pretty happy about that.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Don't get too cocky, they only read 25% of your posts.

Nice try. But they read all of my posts. How else would they know which ones to delete?

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I never get likes; my threads go nowhere; I have no idea what my percentage is, maybe one or two likes per year. So Doggy, I'm thrilled for you. It's especially meaningful because you are occasionally profoundly abrasive, not a Mr. Niceguy. So even more to be respected; it's your analysis that gets you the points, and rightly so!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
LOVE the muppets! This is a classic. Thanks so much for posting....

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...It's been a long haul of posting and begging. I'm exhausted...

-Are you sure you haven’t been going about this the wrong way? :confused:
- I can’t imagine I’m the only one here who simply logs on each night using the accounts of his dog, goldfish, & hermit crab (you have to be appointed Legal Guardian, of course). I then “Like” any post their inner voices instruct me to (I don’t bother asking my cat anymore; but, don’t get me started on her…). Anyway, they’ve certainly turned my life around on websites, blogs, … despite all the crap they still take on Facebook, eHarmony, etc. Anyway, glad it worked out, DD! Thanks, for doing the UConn News... from all of us!

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Congrats DD. Good to see you are not a big deal about it either.

As they say, he's very humble with plenty to be humble about. ;)
This episode reminds me of the another old quote..."We are so vain that we even care for the opinion of those we don't care for." :)

Reaction Score
Maybe DD has been padding the stats? You know, having multiple handles on the BY where he can like "his own" posts? ;)

Just kidding ya, chien pere (or is that pere chien?)! Love most of your posts. Nothing can be 100% you know. How much fun would that be?

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Nice try. But they read all of my posts. How else would they know which ones to delete?
That's a damn shame, because your deleted posts are always my favorites! :)

I was thinking...if I could just squeak out another 596 "likes" from this post, I'd be right there with you as a Boneyard 1%er. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom