"I love this team!" | The Boneyard

"I love this team!"

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Okwandu’s mentor is very important important person. Good that we’re on his good graces.

Reaction Score
Hopefully we can put this KO lawsuit debacle behind us soon and we go into the Big East with a clean slate. I know Donny Marshall is a big Fox Sports guy and he was in same class as KO, I imagine he and his contemporaries would wish it resolved soon.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Hopefully we can put this KO lawsuit debacle behind us soon and we go into the Big East with a clean slate. I know Donny Marshall is a big Fox Sports guy and he was in same class as KO, I imagine he and his contemporaries would wish it resolved soon as well.Thanks
Seth Greenberg is that you?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Fans: "Big East refs treat us so badly."
Coach: "Year three of a rebuild, year one in a new conferenve."
Oh, I don’t know. I get the sense that the time for making excuses is rapidly falling behind us. This team is coming together, right about the time many of us thought it would, and it’s happening despite two key injuries.

Reaction Score
Dom Amore on Twitter: "Hurley: "two, three years from now, when we win a championship, Christian [Vital's] finger prints will be on it."" / Twitter

O.K., my record is clear -- I'm the last person in the world to give a damn about what a coach says. But that is a great friggin statement and has to make you feel good that we made the right choice to bring this program back to where we're competing with the best programs in the country year in and year out.

Reaction Score
Dom Amore on Twitter: "Hurley: "two, three years from now, when we win a championship, Christian [Vital's] finger prints will be on it."" / Twitter

Would have been so fun to see Vital with four years under Hurley.

Reaction Score
Hopefully we can put this KO lawsuit debacle behind us soon and we go into the Big East with a clean slate. I know Donny Marshall is a big Fox Sports guy and he was in same class as KO, I imagine he and his contemporaries would wish it resolved soon.
Found Seth Greenberg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom