I like Shirreffs | The Boneyard

I like Shirreffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid is only in his third game and you really have to like what you are seeing from him. Sure some throws were a little off target but many near perfect throws were dropped. He manages the game really well for someone who is this new to being a starter and he can make plays with his arm and legs. Kid is strong and tough and I feel like we are just seeing the opening stages of a quarterback who is going to be very good down the road, open up the playbook a bit more and I think we will see him make more plays, definitely the best QB we've had since Dan O.

Reaction Score
This kid is only in his third game and you really have to like what you are seeing from him. Sure some throws were a little off target but many near perfect throws were dropped. He manages the game really well for someone who is this new to being a starter and he can make plays with his arm and legs. Kid is strong and tough and I feel like we are just seeing the opening stages of a quarterback who is going to be very good down the road, open up the playbook a bit more and I think we will see him make more plays, definitely the best QB we've had since Dan O.
Clearly this kid is a competitor with skills and good decision-making so far! He is taking some licks though. I hope he starts to slide more. The extra yard isn't always worth it. Another thing I like: when a team has a physically TOUGH QB, that helps sets the tone for the whole team.

Reaction Score
I hope his being a tick slow on some of his passes is a function of the O line not giving enough time and not something negative in his delivery.

Reaction Score
Not bad for someone who was being designated for assignment as a linebacker;)

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
But, how do you fell about Lamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads