I know some hope that someone will reclassify for the last slot... | The Boneyard

I know some hope that someone will reclassify for the last slot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But have we lost sight of the possibility of bringing another grad student in? The NCAA hasn't eliminated the rule yet, so does anyone know if there are any options out there brewing?

There are some big advantages to bringing a grad transfer in over reclassifying someone in.

Reaction Score
But have we lost sight of the possibility of bringing another grad student in? The NCAA hasn't eliminated the rule yet, so does anyone know if there are any options out there brewing?

There are some big advantages to bringing a grad transfer in over reclassifying someone in.
I'd like to find a way to keep Shonn Miller one more year!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think it is hopeless to hope for any particular thing. If nobody reclassifies, and if we then have an open slot, then I hope that Ollie can find a grad transfer...if there is anyone worthy. The reality is that finding players like Gibbs and Miller is very unusual. It's also true that next year's team has precious few opportunities for playing time, so we may not be that appealing to a grad transfer.

Reaction Score
I tried to find a graduate transfer list for 2016-17 and didn't have much luck. I'll look more when I'm home and not at work where I should actually be doing something productive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom