I know its not cool... | The Boneyard

I know its not cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To blast the refs when you're down but the calls tonight are perplexing. Nastic assaulting our guys every board. Brimah a d Kentan can't breathe near him. Tough to stay in a game like this.

Reaction Score
To blast the refs when you're down but the calls tonight are perplexing. Nastic assaulting our guys every board. Brimah a d Kentan can't breathe near him. Tough to stay in a game like this.

It's a con job.

Full body blows on Boatright, arms extended pushes when he's up in the air for his shot.

The announcers have repeatedly called out the refs for their bad calls against UConn.

Reaction Score
Not bad calls, no calls. Nastic is a dirty hooker.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Officiating is a joke boat gets hit consistently on his mid range no call, called on other end and nastic gets away with everything. These 3s stanford is making is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
Terrible officiating. We are not good enough to beat stanford and the refs.

Reaction Score
we made the same number of 3's at a higher percentage. we made one less fg. they shot 23 FT's, we shot 5. Nastic was allowed to do whatever they want, brimah was called for a ticky tack foul 33 seconds into the game. he had 7 points in 9 minutes, if he scores 11 and blocks his usual 3 shots, its literally a 3 point game.

UConn is not terrible, of 300 teams, theyre top 100, but they are not a cohesive team and they do not have the depth to win without a perfect game. Take brimah out and the defense crumbles, defense which often leads to offense.

I had the pleasure of watching with my father who played at Manhattan years ago. He knows the game and is far more impartial than me and his basic take was "these old white refs are allowing nastic to do whatever he wants on both ends, fouling shooters, pushes in the back, over the back, whatever he wants and brimah cannot touch anyone without a whistle"

his second comment was "i dont know what uconn has to do to get a foul call on the offensive end"

His third comment was about the commentators-"these are just crap west coast announcers, how do you spend the entire game talking about how weak uconn is inside and how they need to fight and never once mention that a top 5 defensive center in cbb has played 9 minutes total"

Again, my father is as impartial as it comes and UConn may well have lost the game anyway, but that was painful to watch.

Reaction Score
Lopsided officiating is part of the P5 autonomy plan. It does them little good to have a team from the outside compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom